You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Diarrhea

They've found a cure for haemorrhoids

Enabling you to sit

But the has been no research done

To cure volcanic shit

Firey display of power

Your arse begins to boil

Nothing can prepare you for

Gargantuan recoil

Shit - Blast - Spray

Anal disarray

Shit - Blast - Spray

Shit blasting display

Devastating crevice

Forms a brand new crack

Taming Mount Vesuvius

Is like scraping clean your back

Plumbing is now pointless

There are no pipes or tanks

Blockage starts to mass produce

And now you're shooting blanks

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Simon thread I reckon. I was in work when he started that Brechin thread on the FF and a fire could have ripped through the building and I wouldn’t have moved. 

Is that in the Hall of Fame forum now? Well before my time.

27 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The last 12 hours I've been struck down with this ailment. 

Cheer me up with your best lines from the song:

It comes out your bum like Pedigree Chum, diarrhea, diarrhea

What sort of diarrhoea are we talking mate? Is it the painless urge and then water blast episodes, or the cramping and griping pain episodes, or the nausea and/or pain?

Diarrhoea I can deal with - being sick is fucking horrendous if you’re not just bladdered and having a quick reset

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Is that in the Hall of Fame forum now? Well before my time.

Unfortunately not. Si asked Dave to delete all of his threads as he was about to break into Hollywood so @dave u

Inexplicably did so and didn’t keep

it (I don’t think he did anyway). That should have been a hall of famer for sure. So should the charity cycle ride that we eventually found out was to be done on an exercise bike in his living room. Genuine solid gold material 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Curly said:

What sort of diarrhoea are we talking mate? Is it the painless urge and then water blast episodes, or the cramping and griping pain episodes, or the nausea and/or pain?

Diarrhoea I can deal with - being sick is fucking horrendous if you’re not just bladdered and having a quick reset

These. Suspect food poisoning 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Unfortunately not. Si asked Dave to delete all of his threads as he was about to break into Hollywood so @dave u

Inexplicably did so and didn’t keep

it (I don’t think he did anyway). That should have been a hall of famer for sure. So should the charity cycle ride that we eventually found out was to be done on an exercise bike in his living room. Genuine solid gold material 

Horrendous when these barbarians destroy valuable cultural artifacts.

When you're half falling asleep and your butt begins to weep, diarrhea diarrhea.

It's such an utter farce when it's spraying out your arse, diarrhea diarrhea

You think it's just a fart then you shit out your own heart, diarrhea diarrhea 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Paulie Dangerously said:

These. Suspect food poisoning 

Fuck. Hope it clears out quick as a 1 dayer.

I had a bout of food related poisoning a couple of years ago from now warming Chinese up properly and was in bed for 4 days with it - raging fevers, the lot. Had to wait for the old stool sample to come back to find out I wasn’t dying.