You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That’s on Howe.

Isak was non-existent for the last 30 mins. Gordon was the most threatening and took him off. Appreciate they have a depleted side, doesn’t stop putting players on who can run. 

Great finish by Bobb. 

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

This is as passive a second half display against City I've seen from a supposedly 'top' team. They are just begging for a late City winner the shit bags.

Yeah disgraceful second half from Newcastle, never seen a more inevitable goal. They literally let them have the ball and seemed to welcome every attack. Howe is probably overdue the sack and if I was a Newcastle fan I'd be fuming with him tonight especially.

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

Here we are again

Likely us v them for title - cue them winning 16 on bounce and often when looking unlikely.

Look at their fixtures from now until we play them. There’s next to zero room for error - I reckon we can probably drop points in two games at the absolute most over the remainder of this season, but even that might not be enough to finish ahead of them.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Look at their fixtures from now until we play them. There’s zero room for error - I reckon we can drop points in two games at the absolute most over the remainder of this season.

I am still hopeful they are only on course for a normal mid 80's total, which gives us a shot.

If we are looking at another stupid mid 90's job then just fuck off is all i can muster!

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

You have to be fucking freakishly good and lucky to complete with them, nigh on perfect, and most of the time they'll still pip you.

You have to break their spirit and make it a lost cause early. There’s a reason that, since 17/18, they’ve only lost out on one title and that that occurred in a season where at no point were they ahead on points against the eventual champions.

9 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Howe is fucking useless that 2nd half display should have him fired and the cheats have sucked the life out of football ffs

He is a coward and will never make grade at a club where winning things is the aim.

He is ok at setting up teams to contain others, he is ok at pulling mediocre players and teams up a touch to maybe punch slightly above their weight - but ultimately he hasn't got what it takes to be a winner and to lead a team with a winning attitude and to be winners.

10 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

They'll piss it now, I wouldn't be shocked to see them win every game from here on in.

You have to be fucking freakishly good and lucky to complete with them, nigh on perfect, and most of the time they'll still pip you.

Cheating slags.

we knew what was coming. We all know they have the deepest squad and how they did it. It was always going to be Us And Them. But we aren’t ordinary men.