You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Forum full of Howes.

If Howe’s is a code word for pussy’s, I fully agree. 

18 games to go and they still need to come to Anfield, nobody should be conceding. I’m sure Klopp isn’t.

Tonight is annoying, City deserved to win against an under strength Newcastle side. Annoyingly they have a favourable run before they play us, just imagine if we win all our games and go into that match ahead of them or with the chance to over take them…

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If Howe’s is a code word for pussy’s, I fully agree. 

18 games to go and they still need to come to Anfield, nobody should be conceding. I’m sure Klopp isn’t.

Tonight is annoying, City deserved to win against an under strength Newcastle side. Annoyingly they have a favourable run before they play us, just imagine if we win all our games and go into that match ahead of them or with the chance to over take them…

Are people conceding because, let's face it, any team that gets a late winner at St James's Park is obviously going to be champions?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, halewood pete said:

We can never be written off,to do so at this stage of the season is fucking ludicrous 

I'm happy to say that our players and manager are nothing like some of the shithouses on here.

A reminder that the indestructible, undefeatable City have lost 3 league games (without the intervention of PGMOL).

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

We are not good enough to compete with city's squad, call it defeatist if you want, but we've all seen this play before. We fight like fuck until the last day, then City win the title.

That's the spirit.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm happy to say that our players and manager are nothing like some of the shithouses on here.

A reminder that the indestructible, undefeatable City have lost 3 league games (without the intervention of PGMOL).

We shouldn't be scared but it is very much these cunts calling card to go on insane winning runs after the christmas decorations come down.

Haaland out for longer than first thought, there’s a chance, slim as it might be, that City will slip up against someone unexpected.

I base this on the performance tonight against a Newcastle side that City would have beaten by 3 or 4 goals had they been at their previous levels from seasons past.

They are usually clinical and ruthless, they weren’t that tonight despite having the bulk of possession and haven’t been at that level this season.

I think more teams are equipped to have a go at them this season too.

If we keep pressure on them by winning, the cracks could open up if they do slip up and we’d be in with a great chance of holding them off.

We keep winning, we win the league.

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Man City had 78 percent possession. Newcastle were defending like a lower league team in the fa cup. They were fucking useless.

We are the only ones who will give them a game. 

Is that in the 90 minutes? If so fucking hell, it must have been 90% plus in the second half.

They'll go a few points above us by the end of February and then they've got to play United, us, and Arsenal in March. We'll beat them, Arsenal may scrape a point, and Allardyce's United will smash and grab the cheating cunts. 

Just now, Moo said:

Is that in the 90 minutes? If so fucking hell, it must have been 90% plus in the second half.

I think that was on 75 minutes but the remainder of the game was basically played within 35 yards of the Newcastle goal. Probably did end up in the 90s. 

Watch how Kyle Walker and Trippier escape scrutiny for their defending while TAA gets ripped to bits for days when someone beats him while he's got a knee ligament injury.

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

I think that was on 75 minutes but the remainder of the game was basically played within 35 yards of the Newcastle goal. Probably did end up in the 90s. 

I couldn't believe my eyes.  I don't think the Premier League has ever seen a match where one side gives up possession so willingly as Newcastle did in that second half tonight. It was such a strange sight.