You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oil Burners vs Liverpool - April Fools Day at 12.30pm

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bunch of shithouses. I'm actively starting to hate this team, and I haven't felt like that since the Evans era. Sure we've had worse teams in terms of ability and you can forgive that, but you can't forgive not giving a fuck and bringing humiliation on the people who pay your exorbitant wages. Major, major fucking root and branch squad gutting is needed, for attitude as well as ability.

The amount of sicknotes and how injuries have just been a relentless problem, leaving us short of options, meaning we have awful benches and to have to overplay players as can't rotate boils my piss as well.

If you can't stay fit - then ta-ra as far as i am concerned, because you are no use to squad and cause it problems.Not talking about a player who might get a bad injury/be unlucky with something - i am talking about the constantly in and out, constantly missing with knocks and other issues.

Get them fucked off and get in more reliable, robust players who we can rely on.

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

No coincidence that came on Trent's side now is it. 

Didn't mark, didn't track back after the ball went by him. 

Fucking wanker. 

Im guessing if sky sports ever decide to point out Robertson doing all the same things in this broken team then he’ll be a wanker too.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

His sub management of Salah is so weird. He can have a shocker and he doesn't come off. Today he scores, and looks the only player with any chance of doing so again, we aren't in any other competitions, off he comes... 

What? 

Answer is in the fixture list. Apart from that he’s been pretty poor today as well.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

Just had a phone call, my Daughter is about to be discharged. Sore, but ok.

For the first time I can remember I'm jibbing the match early.

Yeah I’ve got a good excuse too. My Adobe needs updating.

• Haha 1

Just now, Grinch said:

Im guessing if sky sports ever decide to point out Robertson doing all the same things in this broken team then he’ll be a wanker too.

He was a wanker today too. But Trent has been a wanker all season, and without effort or heart, which you can never accuse Robbo of not having. Trent can fuck off. 

Klopps not turning this squad around in the summer by the way, we know no matter what Fsg say that the money won't come without sales and let's be honest the players you'd sell aren't worth much anyway would not be surprised if Klopp walks.

This is the day that this what was great team that won so much and would have won more had it not been for cheats, died....

It's time to stop pretending - this team is dead and requires a major rebuild.

Thanks for all the joy it has brought us over last 5 years or so, but it is done - stone dead.

That's me done. Grealish scoring underlining a second half of abject shite .  Hard to recall a Liverpool side just rolling over like that just letting the opposition have the ball until they stick in our net. It's beyond embarrassing  and the lot of them should be fined their wages . Klopp included for giving up and sending Ox on and taking Salah off . 

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

Klopps not turning this squad around in the summer by the way, we know no matter what Fsg say that the money won't come without sales and let's be honest the players you'd sell aren't worth much anyway would not be surprised if Klopp walks.

That would be a shame, I’d miss days like today and the other hundred times it’s happened this season.

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Just had a phone call, my Daughter is about to be discharged. Sore, but ok.

For the first time I can remember I'm jibbing the match early.

That’s great!

That’s what really matters.  The day mine came into this world I stopped getting pissed off about a club that wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, waddy78 said:

This is the big worry. Those cunts never go beyond the bare minimum. Ever since the carroll transfer, they've been way too Conservative