You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Mon 22nd Aug 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Depending on fitness...

Becker

Trent (at right back, not up front)

Gomez

VVD

Robertson (at left back, not up front)

Hendo

Fabhino (needs to pull his finger out though, he's been pretty average for a while)

Keita (I know I know but he played well here last season)

Mo

Bobby

Diaz

Won't have much coming from the bench apart from the young lads. 

I'd go with the same. Fuck me we need a midfielder. Hopefully Bobby can pull Maguire all over the place like the thick twat he is. If Nunez was available I'd have put Bobby in behind him with Henderson and Fab behind. 

Casemiro had to be registered by 12 noon today to be eligible to play in this weekend's fixtures.

Was looking forward to this game before Darwin saw his arse and got suspended for 3 games.

You'd expect we'd still have more than enough for them given the likely febrile atmosphere on Monday night and them having a dwarf as a CB but, our lack of goals against Fulham and Palace has me concerned we'll do well with a draw.

Still hope for the win but it's hard to see where a couple of goals are coming from at the moment.

If Nunez was playing we'd maybe be able to exploit the midget centre half - without him i don't see how we do - maybe off corners.

Maguire is the one if he plays that we can really get at - he just can't cope with movement and being dragged around by a busy front 3.

47 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Casemiro had to be registered by 12 noon today to be eligible to play in this weekend's fixtures.

Was looking forward to this game before Darwin saw his arse and got suspended for 3 games.

You'd expect we'd still have more than enough for them given the likely febrile atmosphere on Monday night and them having a dwarf as a CB but, our lack of goals against Fulham and Palace has me concerned we'll do well with a draw.

Still hope for the win but it's hard to see where a couple of goals are coming from at the moment.

We need Mo closer to the goal, not stuck out on the touchline hoping he'll dribble past three players and curl in an 18 yarder. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’d give Carvalho a start. Call it blind faith but I’ve got a feeling about this kid doing something special this season.

Its only the Mancs as well, so an easy game to bed him in. We will fucking hammer them.

Good shout. Could see some tit like McTominey or Fred trying to make a name by snapping a kid though. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Good shout. Could see some tit like McTominey or Fred trying to make a name by snapping a kid though. 

They’ll definitely be trying to pass dirty play off as passion for this one. I’d be starting Milner in the middle. 

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately we're under as much pressure,different pressures albeit,  as they are to get a result. 

It's ridiculous that we have to be under such pressure in fucking August, but given that we're up against the cheating cunts, that's the new reality. 

And as we're going behind in every fucking game to different types of goals, it would be nice to get ahead here and relax.  Go behind again, and we'll be in a world of hurt. 

Don't care how we play, just fucking win by any means necessary. 

Mo and Virgil. 0-2 please and thanks. 

• Upvote 1