You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/25/rishi-sunak-hints-he-would-vote-for-liz-truss-tax-cut-strategy

So Sunak will vote for Truss's emergency budget even though he thinks it'll prolong the agony and hardship of the country. Just as with Top Hat and Wally, Tories will always Tory when it comes to sticking with the party over the good of the UK and its population. There's not a more detestable bunch of people in the UK than these lot.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

If they didn't drag it out, how else would they get so much airtime for their contemptible policies, or get thoroughly challenged by hand picked audiences of Tory voters?

But it has also allowed them to slaughter each others policies. This is the hypocrisy we must exploit once the charade is over. 

31 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

But it has also allowed them to slaughter each others policies. This is the hypocrisy we must exploit once the charade is over. 

What worries me is their relentless push to the right, particularly with Truss's apparent obsession with Thatcher. Policies are rubbished in favour of an increasingly hard right doctrine. I fear they're trying to normalise this shit.

https://tuc150.tuc.org.uk/stories/the-jarrow-march/

“Jarrow must work out its own salvation.”

Liberal sensibilities from Walter Runciman, President of the Board of Trade, 1936. Reckon we’ll hear a lot of that from today, if any current members of the Tory government have got the bottle to front this on live TV. 

The end game of the ERG/Eurosceptic Tory Party is a return to those days. Everything else is just noise. 

96E029A2-A319-4945-A252-101FFBD0A316.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

What worries me is their relentless push to the right, particularly with Truss's apparent obsession with Thatcher. Policies are rubbished in favour of an increasingly hard right doctrine. I fear they're trying to normalise this shit.

It would never happen in the States of course. 

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Well they are trying to normalise this shit. It's been happening since ukip and with the help of millions of Russian bots. These cunts really are like agents acting for Russia. 

19 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Entirely predictable though. She can only lose it from here, so don't do high profile interviews. 

Oh aye.

But it just smacks of the same arrogance Johnson had when he swerved stuff like that and of course it had been previously agreed it would be done.

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

Oh aye.

But it just smacks of the same arrogance Johnson had when he swerved stuff like that and of course it had been previously agreed it would be done.

I think it's normal politics now. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how it is. I'm surprised they've done so much publicly to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think it's normal politics now. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how it is. I'm surprised they've done so much publicly to be honest. 

Sadly yeah

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

She’s going to be a fucking monster

Lets hope so - it might just be the thing that finally sees the masses see them for what they are - Johnson whilst obviously an absolute piece of ratshit held a certain appeal to the hard of thinking, and of course took advantage of brexit and all the associated shite around it...

I can't see her holding the same appeal.

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

Sadly yeah

Lets hope so - it might just be the thing that finally sees the masses see them for what they are - Johnson whilst obviously an absolute piece of ratshit held a certain appeal to the hard of thinking, and of course took advantage of brexit and all the associated shite around it...

Yeah far too many people were blinded by his appearances on have I got news for you and his likeable buffoon act ( although only the likeable bit was an act)

She has no personality at all apart from being fucking weird. 

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Sadly yeah

I've got a mate who's a Tory and reads the mail and all that, he thinks she fucking marvelous and exactly what the country needs. It's another clean slate. 

A Labour MP wore a t-shirt saying "never Kissed a Tory" today. The same snowflake tory cunts were all probably cheering when that vile twat rachel riley wore a t-shirt calling Corbyn racist, or when the daily mail said the tories need to kill him.