You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Dyche has only picked up 9 less points than seven hag if you don't count the points deduction. Which considering the 2 squads is a fucking miracle. I think dyche would improve them. 

If Dychey was a bigger name in 2013, Sir Xander would have considered him as successor.

• Upvote 1

Haha some proper boss shouts for his replacement. Got to go with thr Gravy Guzzler. England's most successful manager with a 100% win percentage. 

Everything mr Burns in looking for in a new manager. 

Personally im just enjoying the whole Antony having called Ten Hag bald egg head in a group chat and some little grass has gone and grassed him up like a good little pupil, what an absolute mess of a squad.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Personally im just enjoying the whole Antony having called Ten Hag bald egg head in a group chat and some little grass has gone and grassed him up like a good little pupil, what an absolute mess of a squad.

ETH or Egghead, the Batman villian...

Egghead 2.jpg

ETH.jpg

15 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Apparently, it was Mason Mount who grassed him up.

What a horrible little cunt sharing the team WhatsApp messages with the manager… fantastic stuff.

I started watching the match at 1-0. It was at least 20 minutes before I noticed Mount was playing. Must be great having someone like that on your side.

On 04/05/2024 at 22:21, VladimirIlyich said:

I think he's been very lucky to get the jobs he has and although his record doesn't look that bad I think he underachieved at those jobs.

Apparently a great coach (Klopp raves about his coaching ability and dedication)  but an absolute bellend with no people skills. 

2 minutes ago, DaveT said:

I started watching the match at 1-0. It was at least 20 minutes before I noticed Mount was playing. Must be great having someone like that on your side.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fugitive said:

What a horrible little cunt sharing the team WhatsApp messages with the manager… fantastic stuff.

IMG_2127.jpeg

8 hours ago, Fugitive said:

That doesn’t surprise me. He looks like a right snivelling teachers pet.

He grassed up a stalker a couple of years ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-65967497.amp

She’s hardly that Baby Reindeer heifer.