You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I for one am shocked that after an amazingly thorough investigation by somebody anonymous and chosen by Red Bull, with no details of the remit and scope of the investigation or the reasons for its decision, that people are too shallow to accept its honest endeavours without query.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

If that was in reply to my post chief, it was a poor attempt at humour on my part as his missus is old ginger bint Geri Halliwell.

She’s far hotter now than she was prancing round in that Union Jack dress 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Now we're talking Premier league. This fella will show a few of the chancers on this thread how it's done. 

Wants to come to Scotland and make a family. 

There's no way that the Tories will waste his charisma and vote pull up in Scotland, he'll be given full endorsement for Uxbridge and South Ruislip and no doubt get voted in with a 10k majority.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

There's no way that the Tories will waste his charisma and vote pull up in Scotland, he'll be given full endorsement for Uxbridge and South Ruislip and no doubt get voted in with a 10k majority.

All the country's I wonder why he wants to go to Scotland.

20240325_193932.jpg

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Now we're talking Premier league. This fella will show a few of the chancers on this thread how it's done. 

Fucking hope not, puts the kibosh on my planned move.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Nutter 

Dave is eyeing up giving him a lifetime membership of TLW if he does come to Scotland. Bad publicity is still publicity.

What threads do we think Fritzl would start if he signed up.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Dave is eyeing up giving him a lifetime membership of TLW if he does come to Scotland. Bad publicity is still publicity.

What threads do we think Fritzl would start if he signed up.

"What's the cheapest place to buy groceries when you've got 27 members of your family locked in an underground sex abuse dungeon?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1