You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football Manager Comp (Rules)

Bruce Spanner

1 hour ago, Dynamite said:

Gone through the selection threads and have the following players are missing from the spreadsheet: (Some may have just been added this morning, others not)

Keepers:

Karl_b - Rui Patricio & David Raya
Street Preacher - Igor Akinfeev
rb14 - Yassine Bounou
Alex_K - Bartlomiej Dragowski
aRdja - Pepe Reina

Defenders:

sir roger - Danilo
Bjornebye - Andreas Christensen
Dynamite - Robin Gosens
Scott_M - Thiago Silva
rb14 - Kostas Manolas
TGE - Nathan Ake
Karl_b - Inigo Martinez

Midfielders:

John102 - Luka Modric
Dynamite - Nicolo Zaniolo, Luis Alberto & Jorginho
Lee909 - Dani Ceballos
Stronts - Mikel Merino

Also, Emre Can is currently down as a pick for The Golden Eel, but was picked by Street Preacher, so will need to be moved.

Attackers:

aRdja - Kingsley Coman
sir roger - Ciro Immobile
Bjornebye - Tammy Abraham
No2 - Gareth Bale
Scott_M - Pedro Neto
The Golden Eel - Wissam Ben-Yedder

That's my afternoon work done for me, cheers.

1 hour ago, Dynamite said:

Gone through the selection threads and have the following players are missing from the spreadsheet: (Some may have just been added this morning, others not)

Keepers:

Karl_b - Rui Patricio & David Raya
Street Preacher - Igor Akinfeev
rb14 - Yassine Bounou
Alex_K - Bartlomiej Dragowski
aRdja - Pepe Reina

Defenders:

sir roger - Danilo
Bjornebye - Andreas Christensen
Dynamite - Robin Gosens
Scott_M - Thiago Silva
rb14 - Kostas Manolas
TGE - Nathan Ake
Karl_b - Inigo Martinez

Midfielders:

John102 - Luka Modric
Dynamite - Nicolo Zaniolo, Luis Alberto & Jorginho
Lee909 - Dani Ceballos
Stronts - Mikel Merino

Also, Emre Can is currently down as a pick for The Golden Eel, but was picked by Street Preacher, so will need to be moved.

Attackers:

aRdja - Kingsley Coman
sir roger - Ciro Immobile
Bjornebye - Tammy Abraham
No2 - Gareth Bale
Scott_M - Pedro Neto
The Golden Eel - Wissam Ben-Yedder

Odd, I remember putting a load of them in and thinking 'Ha, fool, he's shite' or 'Wanker, he was going to revolutionise my midfield'

Ah, well...

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Odd, I remember putting a load of them in and thinking 'Ha, fool, he's shite' or 'Wanker, he was going to revolutionise my midfield'

Ah, well...

I had the spreadsheet pinned in Chrome, but closed and reloaded it this morning just in case there was any kind of cache issue.

There's been a few little oddities this time round. Nothing show stopping, but just strange little things.

The formatting of the selection threads has been all over the place, and we've had instances of players seemingly vanishing from a copy & paste.

I'll run back through the spreadsheet again as selection categories are completed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

Needed that cover for partey there, was tempted to act the twat and delay my midfield pick until I had my defender one. Had that nagging feeling that Admiral Shitpeepers was going to rock up and steal my pick again. 

Was literally just checking the midfield and defender drafts to see if he’d gone. 

• Upvote 1

I still think forcing people to go with 6 at each position is a mistake as  it doesn't suite every set up. 

Im stuck taking a CM who can play as a CB to fit in with squad rules because i can only take 6 defenders when my formation is a 5-3-2/3-5-2 so trying to find work arounds. Think one of the spots should have been up free for any position you wanted

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

I still think forcing people to go with 6 at each position is a mistake as  it doesn't suite every set up. 

Im stuck taking a CM who can play as a CB to fit in with squad rules because i can only take 6 defenders when my formation is a 5-3-2/3-5-2 so trying to find work arounds. Think one of the spots should have been up free for any position you wanted

Its 8 defenders isnt it?

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

3 keepers, 8 defenders, 6 midfielders, 6 attackers.

Just now, Lee909 said:

Fuck read it wrong

So can we swap players after the draft before we start or are we locked in till January window?

Given you didn't play last time and the bending of the rules so far, i would be happy to let you change a pick.

Bruce?

Just now, John102 said:

To be fair Kamara did a good job for me in the last draft, in a similar role.

I know he is supposed to be a good talent.

My fuck up so ill deal with it either way but i thought it was 6 defenders so needed someone who could do the job. 

I did read we have been linked with him in the summer