You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

1 hour ago, an tha said:

I am sure all clubs have same, but you never see it a story...what a way though to put pressure on refs - aided and abetted by the BBC.

These bastards can never be allowed to get back on top, their grip would be fucking vice like again if they did.

Where is BBC sport based again?

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Are the Premier League going to do Fernandes retrospectively after that cowardly tackle on the Arsenal player at the weekend ?

s83bdj.jpg?Expires=1612291320&Signature=

Dont hold your breath!

I see that gimp in charge of the mancs is moaning about PGMOL and their goal against sheff utd being disallowed. Same as Bobby's against the mancs last season and the 2 faced gimp said it shouldnt be allowed.

• Downvote 1

See that fucking gimp in charge at old trafford says his players are 'too nice' to refs and no doubt wants them to start chasing refs around the pitch screaming 'dont you fucking know who we are?' again like the old days.

In other news, AFC Wimbledon might be making history by appointing chelsea women's manager, Emma Hayes to be their 1st team manager. Didnt she moan that Tranmere's pitch wasnt good enough for women's football last season or something?

It's kicking off at Marseille:

Marseille manager Andre Villas-Boas has offered his resignation, citing a disagreement over the Ligue 1 club's sporting policy following the signing of Celtic midfielder Olivier Ntcham.

The Ligue 1 club completed the signing of Ntcham on Deadline Day, with the 24-year-old arriving on loan until the end of the season.

But speaking at a news conference ahead of their game away to Lens on Wednesday, the former Tottenham and Chelsea boss said: "I submitted my resignation saying that I did not agree with the sporting policy.

"I don't want anything from OM. I don't want money.

"We ended the transfer window with a new player (Ntcham). He is a player that I had said no for."

Olivier Ntcham has made seven league starts this season for Celtic and was denied a move to Brest in October.

Marseille have the option to buy Olivier Ntcham for £4.5m as part of his loan deal

Villas-Boas, who said last month he would leave when his contract expired at the end of the season, said he had not heard back from the board yet.

"The board has not answered to me yet. What happened last weekend has nothing to do with it," the Portuguese said, referring to Saturday's incidents in Marseille, where some fans broke into the club's training centre amid protests against president Jacques-Henri Eyraud.

"I'm waiting for an answer, it could be no and then we would continue. I don't want any money, I just want to leave."

9 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

It's kicking off at Marseille:

Marseille manager Andre Villas-Boas has offered his resignation, citing a disagreement over the Ligue 1 club's sporting policy following the signing of Celtic midfielder Olivier Ntcham.

The Ligue 1 club completed the signing of Ntcham on Deadline Day, with the 24-year-old arriving on loan until the end of the season.

But speaking at a news conference ahead of their game away to Lens on Wednesday, the former Tottenham and Chelsea boss said: "I submitted my resignation saying that I did not agree with the sporting policy.

"I don't want anything from OM. I don't want money.

"We ended the transfer window with a new player (Ntcham). He is a player that I had said no for."

Olivier Ntcham has made seven league starts this season for Celtic and was denied a move to Brest in October.

Marseille have the option to buy Olivier Ntcham for £4.5m as part of his loan deal

Villas-Boas, who said last month he would leave when his contract expired at the end of the season, said he had not heard back from the board yet.

"The board has not answered to me yet. What happened last weekend has nothing to do with it," the Portuguese said, referring to Saturday's incidents in Marseille, where some fans broke into the club's training centre amid protests against president Jacques-Henri Eyraud.

"I'm waiting for an answer, it could be no and then we would continue. I don't want any money, I just want to leave."

I thought he was at Zenit. 

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I thought he was at Zenit. 

Left Zenit in 2016, joined Chinese club Shanghai SIPG for an year and had a 2 year break before taking over at Marseille from 2019. He had announced already he won't stay beyond 2021 summer but now has offered to resign 6 months early.

17 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

See that fucking gimp in charge at old trafford says his players are 'too nice' to refs and no doubt wants them to start chasing refs around the pitch screaming 'dont you fucking know who we are?' again like the old days.

He's back in panic mode, the smug prick was all smiles and snide comments two weeks ago. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah, I used to like that series. She got usurped by her skipper in one game though when he re organised the side on the pitch for the start of the second half when they were losing.

Yeah , Mark McGann I think it was. Had a decent cast , the lovely Cherie, Tom Georgeson, Warren Clarke and Stephen Tomkinson as well.

18 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I think I'm right in saying that they haven't had a single penalty since Klopp publically highlighted the crazy amount they were getting.