You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

All probably without the slightest hint of irony. 

Absolutely. Even the comments section is full of them complaining about it. 

The anti-woke campaign is full throttle on there as well, a landlord and landlady who refused to take down their gollywogs in their pub got them confiscated by police. She's responded by putting more up. It's the "woke lefts" fault that police are wasting their time on "free speech" and not arresting criminals etc. 

Also 11 "suspected" jihadi terrorists have arrived at Dover this week..... Labours fault despite it very likely being a completely made up story. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. Even the comments section is full of them complaining about it. 

The anti-woke campaign is full throttle on there as well, a landlord and landlady who refused to take down their gollywogs in their pub got them confiscated by police. She's responded by putting more up. It's the "woke lefts" fault that police are wasting their time on "free speech" and not arresting criminals etc. 

Also 11 "suspected" jihadi terrorists have arrived at Dover this week..... Labours fault despite it very likely being a completely made up story. 

Haha, I saw that Golliwog story earlier and Suella's rant at the police. What she didn't realise was the pub landlord has posted the hanging dolls on Facebook saying "this is what they used to do in Mississippi"...will she now be asked to apologise for blatant racism?

37 minutes ago, skend04 said:

All probably without the slightest hint of irony. 

And all without the slightest iota of suprise. 

Streeting and Reed (they're the driving force behind that ad) have legitimised the Tory lies now with that horrendous first tweet.

Labour have only themselves to blame, so good luck. 

I think that it's becoming clear the real elephant in the room is that we need to deal with a specific group of people before we can move forward as a society.

The same demographic voted for Trump, Brexit, Johnson and brought down the red wall. Both main political parties are pandering to them and ignoring the rest of us, egged on by what passes for a press in this country.

We're basically under the yoke of people who believe the moon landings were filmed in Lanzarote, and it's dragging us over the precipice. 

Maybe we should have a civil war like they're always crying about? One thing's for sure, we're losing the civil peace.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

And all without the slightest iota of suprise. 

Streeting and Reed (they're the driving force behind that ad) have legitimised the Tory lies now with that horrendous first tweet.

Labour have only themselves to blame, so good luck. 

How can you legitimise lies?

That's the most mental thing to say. 

On 09/04/2023 at 23:59, Bjornebye said:

I personally have no problem with calling the tories out for what they truly are. Is right. Fuck them the evil cunts. 

I'll vote Labour because it's the best chance of getting these evil cunts gone. 

If you ask me if I like labour as they are now? Fuck no. I can't stand how Labour are right now. This should be a slam dunk for good against evil, I just don't see that much good in Labour. They aren't the tories, that's good and that's about it. 

55 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

DM article headlines live today:

"How the Tories could fight back against Labour attack ads"

"This revolting ad campaign by Labour proves shameless chancer Starmer is happy to drag politics into the sewer"

"Labour is determined to stay in the gutter" 

The amount of horrible shit they come out with, what they did to Corbyn and the attacks on Starmer about Saville etc... the fucking hypocritical twats. Only now they can go even dirtier then blame Labour for 'starting it' 

Genuine question. Not fishing to get into a personal tat for tat or coming at it from a party standpoint but taken in isolation what are your thoughts on this first Labour ad/tweet?

20230411_092019.jpg

54 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Haha, I saw that Golliwog story earlier and Suella's rant at the police. What she didn't realise was the pub landlord has posted the hanging dolls on Facebook saying "this is what they used to do in Mississippi"...will she now be asked to apologise for blatant racism?

Fucking hell. What a horrible cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Genuine question. Not fishing to get into a personal tat for tat or coming at it from a party standpoint but taken in isolation what are your thoughts on this first Labour ad/tweet?

20230411_092019.jpg

I'm not sure. It's a Tory style tactic and I think it opens Labour up to a problem they didn't need. As I've said before, this election should be a slam dunk based on what the tories have done to the country. Only Labour can lose this. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell. What a horrible cunt. 

I'm not sure. It's a Tory style tactic and I think it opens Labour up to a problem they didn't need. As I've said before, this election should be a slam dunk based on what the tories have done to the country. Only Labour can lose this. 

OK fair enough. I'm not against the others, I'm not fussed on them but I'd let them slide it's that first one above. It's at best crass and insensitive and imo should have been taken down.

48 minutes ago, skend04 said:

How can you legitimise lies?

That's the most mental thing to say. 

You know the old saying a lie is half way round the world before the truth puts its boots on. 

That first ad is untrue, it's a lie.  Sunak does not want nonces to roam free, that's ridiculous. He had little or no impact in child abusers not being prosecuted. That's also ridiculous. 

It's going to be very difficult to complain about tory smear tactics from here on in, it'll make them look hypocritical. From a purely strategic viewpoint Labour have scored a massive own goal with that ad.

19 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

The benefit fraud one gets on my tits. It's usually pushed by cunts who are up to their balls in tax evasion practices. If I hear about someone on benefits making an extra few quid then I say good on them. They're hardly ruining the country. 

but.....but.....but....tHe gImMiGrAnTs oN sMalL bOaTs cOmE hErE AnD gEt fReE hOuSeS AnD sH1TloAdS oF cAsH fRoM tAxPaYeRs

22 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

A Labour leader rattling cages everywhere, lovely stuff, it’s been some time.

He only seems to be rattling his own cages though.

He’s an absolute whopper. But if people want to continue to accept that lying like the Tories is the way to do it, then they deserve everything they get. 

• Upvote 2

Sunaks come out now and said the Tories will not snoop to Labours level (sniggers) and launch personal attack ads during the general election campaign. He's going to focus on the issues and outline his plans to bring prosperity to all parts of the United Kingdom.

Early draft of tory campaign ad...

20230411_095753.jpg

Nuisance calls. The pressing problem on the whole country's lips. This is pobably from the same bright spark who thought up calorie counters on pints.

But hang on, it gets worse,

20230411_113509.jpg

If Starmer keeps these same people at Labour HQ (whoever they are) to guide his general election campaign I can see it becoming an absolute car crash when put under 24 hour scrutiny. 

These ideas are being put out in the morning and being ridiculed by the time they hit the end of the day.

20230411_113943.jpg

It's like Bastani has opened a TLW account.

Like it or not, The Tories will try and wipe the slate clean of the last 13 years by saying they're under new management. Unfortunately, Labour are going to have to personally target Sunak and try to make the shit of the last 13 years stick to him too. The Tories are toxic, Sunak isn't as yet and we all know how well the client media can whitewash the Tory party.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not the No1 priority but important. I get dozens of the fuckers calling me everyday.

My mum was on the verge of giving her bank details to one of these cunts and thought she would call me 1st just to check. If I was not about she would have been wiped out.

Now I cannot just call her have to whatsapp and text before so she knows its incoming. as a result we speak a lot less. Phone companies should be held to the flame for this. Not Sunak.

25 minutes ago, skend04 said:

It's like Bastani has opened a TLW account.

Like it or not, The Tories will try and wipe the slate clean of the last 13 years by saying they're under new management. Unfortunately, Labour are going to have to personally target Sunak and try to make the shit of the last 13 years stick to him too. The Tories are toxic, Sunak isn't as yet and we all know how well the client media can whitewash the Tory party.

I think you'll find the criticisms are not just coming from the left anymore, far from it.  Wes Streeting and spindocs tried to pull that one on the weekend, it didn't work. The condemnation was far and wide unless ypu consider people such as Baroness Warsi and John Sweeny as far eft Corbynistas. 

So lets not be in anyway critical (especially on the Starmer thread heavens forbid) and sit back watch Starmer/Labour carry on with this fucking nonsense till election day, he'll throw a certain victory out of the window. They'll pretend they are going to make fly tippers go back and clean up their rubbish next, or worry about the smell of weed.

We are right in the middle of an economic and environmental tory made disaster where people cannot afford to heat their homes and shit is being pumped into our rivers. Concentrate on that.