You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Nobody, I was replying to Gnasher who is pretending I'm shooting the messenger to kill the story. I posted the opposite to illustrate the ridiculousness of the position. 

Aaah ok fair enough. 

No you’re not out of your depth, you could do with realising that other people have views as well on things. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Witnesses described Streeting’s behaviour as so intimidating that he had to be physically steered away from the Labour front-bencher."

FVIaYWeXwAAlgjS?format=jpg&name=900x900

intimidating

wait-what-gif.gif

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Nobody, I was replying to Gnasher who is pretending I'm shooting the messenger to kill the story. I posted the opposite to illustrate the ridiculousness of the position. 

I think I'm out of my depth in this thread to be honest. 

"out of my depth on this thread" 

Another smarm filled load of piss post from the pompous one.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Aaah ok fair enough. 

No you’re not out of your depth, you could do with realising that other people have views as well on things. 

I honestly don't see how you come to the conclusion that I don't realise other people have views. I realise they have views. Surely the entire point of these forums and political threads is to read somebody else's view and you are then free to challenge or agree with that view. That's what we all do on here. I mean, if you genuinely tell me I'm the issue in this thread, I'll leave it. If I'm the issue and the quotes below, which are his entire response to me not an insult in a post, is what you want, and you genuinely say 'yes mate, you are the issue', then I'll step away from it. 

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Blathering fucking fool.

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Shrill. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

You're fucking strange.

Oddball 

Strange 

how weird is this.

How long you got shrill?

What a strange man.

Please make it stop.

He's a shrill

51 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Shoot the messenger kill the message. 

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Remember, golden rule. twitter bad, Numero said.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I honestly don't see how you come to the conclusion that I don't realise other people have views. I realise they have views. Surely the entire point of these forums and political threads is to read somebody else's view and you are then free to challenge or agree with that view. That's what we all do on here. I mean, if you genuinely tell me I'm the issue in this thread, I'll leave it. If I'm the issue and the quotes below, which are his entire response to me not an insult in a post, is what you want, and you genuinely say 'yes mate, you are the issue', then I'll step away from it. 

I couldn’t really care that much to be honest mate. All that’s between you and him. 

23 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Point of order, do we mean "Shill"?

Sorry.

Aww. That’s a shame. Him calling me a ‘shrill’ and people playing along, and using it in other threads, was one of the little pleasures of using the forum. Now everybody is going to have to start spelling it properly. Maybe I’m just being ‘anti-semantic’.

I’m still a right winger though, right? Right!?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Aww. That’s a shame. Him calling me a ‘shrill’ and people playing along, and using it in other threads, was one of the little pleasures of using the forum. Now everybody is going to have to start spelling it properly. Maybe I’m just being ‘anti-semantic’.

I cant help being a pedant. But yes, its clear you are right wing. More than.....hmmmmm.......well someone very right wing. Hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You're a childish little gimp.

1 minute ago, redinblack said:

I cant help being a pedant. But yes, its clear you are right wing. More than.....hmmmmm.......well someone very right wing. Hope this helps.

Wait, I’m more right-wing than somebody who is very right-wing. So, like, a fascist? Please can I be the forum fascist?

4 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

One thing that's clear is you're out on your own as the forum zionist nazi

Except he’s not, is he? He’s not a Nazi. And whilst nobody on the forum, who have known me for years and know I’m an anti-Tory, left-winger wants to correct Gnasher, I will stand up for Stronts, even though I might well be the person who has disagreed with him most down the years, because he’s no Nazi. Haven’t you been banned from here before Hades, for spitting antisemitic nonsense?  

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Except he’s not, is he? He’s not a Nazi. And whilst nobody on the forum, who have known me for years and know I’m an anti-Tory, left-winger wants to correct Gnasher, I will stand up for Stronts, even though I might well be the person who has disagreed with him most down the years, because he’s no Nazi. Haven’t you been banned from here before Hades, for spitting antisemitic nonsense?  

Of course I already know you're blair's blert. What a fucking bellend

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I literally spent years slagging off Blair on this forum, but facts don’t matter anymore, political positions don’t matter anymore. Fucking cunt. 

You're just a confused mentally retarded idiot

Antisemitism...standing up for the forum racist. Fucking cunt.