You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

35 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Hancock says she signed an NDA. So if she's sold the messages could she be sued?

Not sure if Hancock or the government would do so as it could drag out the story. So might be a calculated risk to post them, taking the telegraph money and hoping not to get taken to court.

Yeah, to high heaven.

I actually think it's immoral what she's done, you do a job like that in good faith, whether you agree with it or not.

That being said. I suspect Hancock can be sued by the other people in the messages too, none of whom I'm sure agreed to their messages being shared. 

The fucking scruffy baboon cunt. These are public servants. It should be written into law that all public servants should be accessible to the public so at any given moment a member of the public can be left alone in a room with them to give them a good fucking hiding. 

Just remember, regardless of what was being spread about Corbyn, people actually looked at that fat lying scruffy cunt and thought yeah I'm going to vote for him to lead this country. 

"Oh blimey, this Partygate Inquiry is looking bad, let's reverse the decision to stop help with energy bills"

Empathetic politicians would never have considered pulling the help in the first place whilst allowing energy firms to run up eye-watering profits. It's all so transparent.

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

"Oh blimey, this Partygate Inquiry is looking bad, let's reverse the decision to stop help with energy bills"

Empathetic politicians would never have considered pulling the help in the first place whilst allowing energy firms to run up eye-watering profits. It's all so transparent.

I suspect they were always going to reverse it, they just saw an opportunity for more deflection. 

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I dont think no one is pretending she is doing it for noble reasons but it destroys any lingering argument that those cunts were following the science.  

I don't think an inquiry could ever determine what 'the science' was, or is.  Its not like they broke anything, they just made their own decisions and listened to 'advice'. 

There's 'science' they ignore everyday with policy decisions, it's never framed like that by Oakshott when it comes to defending the science of austerity and how it kills people.  

28 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I don't think an inquiry could ever determine what 'the science' was, or is.  Its not like they broke anything, they just made their own decisions and listened to 'advice'. 

There's 'science' they ignore everyday with policy decisions, it's never framed like that by Oakshott when it comes to defending the science of austerity and how it kills people.  

their defence all along for the catastrophic handling of it was that they "followed the science"

the leaks prove they did the exact opposite. 

1 hour ago, Marko121 said:

Didn’t Oakshitt sit on loads of info about Russia interfering with the leave campaign? Where was the public interest then? 

Not even Tories can trust a Tory 

Yes. 

When she was shagging and writing a book for Aaron Banks. But then screwed him over one last time after his usefulness had ended. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Yes. 

When she was shagging and writing a book for Aaron Banks. But then screwed him over one last time after his usefulness had ended. 

She's ice cold that one.

I imagine shagging her (shudders)would be akin to sticking your cock between two pieces of raw liver out of the fridge.

Horrible woman.

3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

She's ice cold that one.

I imagine shagging her (shudders)would be akin to sticking your cock between two pieces of raw liver out of the fridge.

Horrible woman.

Don't knock it

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

She's ice cold that one.

Horrible woman.

You seen Banks Russian missus? 

You’d have to be a complete ice cold cunt or mentalist to shag the husband of a Russian spy behind her back! 

18 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

My feeling is that there's loads more messages unrelated to Covid that they'll sit on until either another Tory leadership contest or the GE.  So far it all seems smalltime for the risk she, and the Telegraph, have taken.  

The PPE stuff could probably see some ministers incriminated, but can’t see the Telegraph allowing that stuff to get printed given the lasting damage it would do to the Tories.

14 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95260un3m9yck0crmrsyc2

2641FF09-D7C7-4C24-980E-48FCBC3068A1.jpeg

• Upvote 1