You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

She’s undecided. She’s attending PMQs today so I’m trying to see her on the telly. 

I’ll be watching. If I see a hot woman, who looks like she has a thing for ageing accountants, but doesn’t know how to empty a bin, then I’ll give her a wave through the television. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Well in Starmer, he was good there and a good first question.

His piss taking is funny, his questions though he should be telling Hoyle that the lying cunt is still ignoring his actual questions 

30 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

How the fuck does anybody vote for or become a conservative.

A mix of myopia and selfishness mixed into one. Their selfishness says ‘vote whoever benefits me most with a tax cut of a few pence’ and their myopia means they fail to see that we end up with a worse country that’s less prosperous for everyone. They think they’re smart, they’re willing to shaft everyone, and end up getting shafted. That’s who votes Tories. Daft, selfish cunts. The only joy I ever got out of a Tory government was seeing those twats get shafted like everyone else, difference is they deserve it and much more. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

A mix of myopia and selfishness mixed into one. Their selfishness says ‘vote whoever benefits me most with a tax cut of a few pence’ and their myopia means they fail to see that we end up with a worse country that’s less prosperous for everyone. They think they’re smart, they’re willing to shaft everyone, and end up getting shafted. That’s who votes Tories. Daft, selfish cunts. The only joy I ever got out of a Tory government was seeing those twats get shafted like everyone else, difference is they deserve it and much more. 

Like the daft cow on Question Time "I expected you to fuck everybody else but not me" ( I'm paraphrasing I know)

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Mordaunt going full Thatcher

A decade of savage cuts is clearly not enough

She wants to shrink the state and is big on personal responsibility which means when you are waiting 3 weeks for an ambulance to arrive, its your own fault.

The government is to table a confidence motion in itself after rejecting a version by Labour that directly criticised Boris Johnson.

The unexpected move will force Conservative MPs to back the government but will make the vote more straightforward as it will not constitute an endorsement of the prime minister.

“Labour were given the option to table a straightforward vote of no confidence in the government in keeping with convention, however they chose not to,” a government spokesperson said.

“To remedy this we are tabling a motion which gives the house the opportunity to decide if it has confidence in the government. The government will always allow time for appropriate house matters whilst ensuring that it delivers parliamentary business to help improve people’s everyday lives.

A Labour source said the decision was “madness” and one they expected would backfire. “Not sure Tory leadership candidates or marginal MPs will welcome this,” they said.

Labour reacted with fury on Tuesday night when Downing Street refused to allow parliamentary time for the motion it had tabled. Longstanding convention is that if the leader of the official opposition tables a motion of no confidence, the government makes time for it to be debated and voted on.

Tory whips said Labour’s motion fell outside the scope of the convention by identifying Johnson. However, Labour said the motion had been ruled in order by the House of Commons clerks. It pointed to the 1965 confidence motion, which mentioned the prime minister.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I can leave with my head held high..yes having the worst corona death rate in Western Europe and being the 1st pm every to be found to have broken the law is defo a dear diary day.

He’s the worst PM in the history of the UK. Which goes back a bit. Head held high. Cunt.