You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

I'm not one for conspiracy theories (obviously a conspiracy theorist WOULD say that) but just reading on the BBC website about the Coronavirus (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51214864) - it's such an aggressive virus, and is doing so much damage to so many people - I wouldn't be surprised if it has been man made (purposely or accidentally). 

"It first infects the cells lining your throat, airways and lungs and turns them into "coronavirus factories" that spew out huge numbers of new viruses that go on to infect yet more cells.

"If the disease progresses it will be due to the immune system overreacting to the virus.

"Those chemical signals to the rest of the body cause inflammation, but this needs to be delicately balanced. Too much inflammation can cause collateral damage throughout the body.

"The virus is triggering an imbalance in the immune response, there's too much inflammation, how it is doing this we don't know," said Dr Nathalie MacDermott, from King's College London."

Anyway, I'm just off to arrange my tin hats in daily order. 

19 hours ago, Moo said:

Do we have a new breed of gammon? 

I suspect a high correlation between lockdown non co-operation and Voting Leave. Apologies if this obvious point has already been made

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've had a sore bollock since I had the virus and the GP said it could be linked to Covid as urologists are finding testicle pain common in Covid patients. Either that or I've got the clap.

There have been news reports about this. Lots of ACE2 receptors in the testes for the virus to attach on. 

4 minutes ago, TK421 said:

There have been news reports about this. Lots of ACE2 receptors in the testes for the virus to attach on. 

It's like the Swiss army knife of viruses this cunt. If it doesn't get you with the flick knife, it'll corkscrew your eyeballs out.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Aye, it's a one man army.  It's Rambo with a Swiss army knife in a bad mood. 

It's like Tanya from Command and Conquer: Red Alert. Destroys everything that gets in its way.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've had a sore bollock since I had the virus and the GP said it could be linked to Covid as urologists are finding testicle pain common in Covid patients. Either that or I've got the clap.

I saw a lung doctor in America talk about this and there are a number of parts/organs that COVID-19 is able to target and testicles are one of them. (I will try and upload the video shortly). The full list of ACE2 receptors are located :

LUNGS

MOUTH

NOSE

THROAT

STOMACH

SMALL INTESTINE

COLON

SKIN

LYMPH NODES

THYMUS

BONE MARROW

SPLEEN

LIVER

KIDNEY

BRAIN

TESTES

9 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I saw a lung doctor in America talk about this and there are a number of parts/organs that COVID-19 is able to target and testicles are one of them. (I will try and upload the video shortly). The full list of ACE2 receptors are located :

LUNGS

MOUTH

NOSE

THROAT

STOMACH

SMALL INTESTINE

COLON

SKIN

LYMPH NODES

THYMUS

BONE MARROW

SPLEEN

LIVER

KIDNEY

BRAIN

TESTES

Im sure TK will say that you shouldn’t leave home without your mask on....

2840.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Im sure TK will say that you shouldn’t leave home without your mask on....

2840.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

It took me a while.

What is that causing the shadow though?

Just now, TK421 said:

Ugh. I mean it's not exactly inclusive, is it? Why do I have to drink tea and eat scones at 4pm?  I might want a nice lamb samosa instead.  But no, I have to eat great British scones

33165A2B-5E6D-4B10-88F7-C63AD710208A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, belarus said:

33165A2B-5E6D-4B10-88F7-C63AD710208A.jpeg

Alright, you can use Pictionary responses and I'll use actual words. 

It's a reflex reaction for me.  I see the Union Jack and I think "Middle-Englander gammon-faced wanker".  I can't help it, that's what I associate it with.  Factor in all the Churchill shite, the Queen and drinking tea and it's all a bit Brexity and racist for me.

If that says more about me than them, so be it. 

From FEMA :

Do your part to the stop the spread of rumors by doing three easy things:

- Find trusted sources of information.
- Share information from trusted sources.
- Discourage others from sharing information from unverified sources.

*checks David Icke's twitter.*

Yep, he's got a blue tick, verified account.

https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus/rumor-control

I was just looking on Icke's twitter to see what he was raving about now and they've deleted his youtube and facebook. Thought they'd shut him down eventually, his twitter might be next.

This is mental if it turns out to be true :

The second scenario is that the new coronavirus crossed from animals into humans before it became capable of causing human disease. Then, as a result of gradual evolutionary changes over years or perhaps decades, the virus eventually gained the ability to spread from human-to-human and cause serious, often life-threatening disease.

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/03/26/genomic-research-points-to-natural-origin-of-covid-19/comment-page-1/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

Alright, you can use Pictionary responses and I'll use actual words. 

It's a reflex reaction for me.  I see the Union Jack and I think "Middle-Englander gammon-faced wanker".  I can't help it, that's what I associate it with.  Factor in all the Churchill shite, the Queen and drinking tea and it's all a bit Brexity and racist for me.

If that says more about me than them, so be it. 

What if they all put Union Jack masks on?

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

Ugh. I mean it's not exactly inclusive, is it? Why do I have to drink tea and eat scones at 4pm?  I might want a nice lamb samosa instead.  But no, I have to eat great British scones

Steady...