You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth V Liverpool

Arl arse

Guest Pistonbroke

Derby game midweek so this team was sort of inevitable, still good enough to give Bournemouth a game. 

We have Newcastle at home in a few weeks, the game before our first leg tie against Villarreal. No doubt Klopp will play a similar team as today, I can't wait for that fat cunt Allardyce to whine at the FA about us giving Newcastle an advantage over Sunderland by playing a weakened team. 

I kind of wish Toure was in midfield alongside Allen so we could see how that works to have it as an option in Europe, but this game is basically meaningless so I'm glad to see the kids getting a runout.

Glad especially to see Ojo and Ward from the start, not a back 4 that will have Bournemouth quaking in their boots but a decent amount of quality and younger pacey players up front should make for a good game.  It's always nice to watch a Liverpool game when the result doesn't matter much, makes it easier to just sit and enjoy without the nerves.

Guest Pistonbroke

Got friends coming over for Sunday dinner followed by home-made wild berry cheesecake, home -made profiteroles (which look more like an old mans bollocks than the real McCoy tbh) and other shit.  

Livescore is my best friend today, although I might just stay away from today's games and watch MOTD 2 later. 

Behave yourselves and enjoy the game. COYR!! 

The team is strong enough to win, the only concern is will Allen be left with too much to do in midfield.Im looking forward to see how Ward does and hopefully Ibe and Ojo have a good performance to boost their confidence.

Good to see Klopp will prioritise the el until the end of the season, fourth is gone and he's doing the right thing.

Hey JP, how are you? what is your opinion of Bournemouth? Have you ever been there? Would you go on a honeymoon there with Bredgilla? would enjoy a balloon ride there, a walk with your expensive breed dog, a shit overpriced ice cream in an 60s fakely posh setting?

Hey JP, how are you? what is your opinion of Bournemouth? Have you ever been there? Would you go on a honeymoon there with Bredgilla? would enjoy a balloon ride there, a walk with your expensive breed dog, a shit overpriced ice cream in an 60s fakely posh setting?

Never been to Bournemouth, my dog is a rotweiler, not a big fan of ice cream and yes if Rodgers offered to go on a balloon ride I would say yes.

• Upvote 3