You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad shit going down in Brussels

Read your post again Shants - He is in the Church and does not read the book? If I have - you need another.

I do not need to speak for our articulate collared one.

If you had finished the sentence you might've been able to decipher the meaning of it.

Clamping down on immigration will have no effect on the threat from ISIS anyway.

The vast majority of people committing atrocities in Europe are nationals of EU countries anyway. They're largely being radicalised by other EU nationals in madrasas or prisons. They're then being instructed by cells led by other EU nationals who, in turn, are being given orders by other EU nationals based in Syria, either by several different mobile phones or by deeply encrypted internet communication.

If we were to stop none EU nationals from entering Europe and crossing borders etc, I don't see what effect this would have on the above terror networks?

If you had finished the sentence you might've been able to decipher the meaning of it.

Again, no need to speak for him he is here - but my bet is he does, or pretty close. - Waiting for the comparable hateful quotes which you found so easily before.

Even anything approaching this will do at this point

Hope the Muslims don't get you in your sleep.

(I hope they do)

Again, no need to speak for him he is here - but my bet is he does, or pretty close. - Waiting for the comparable hateful quotes which you found so easily before.

Even anything approaching this will do at this point

Hope the Muslims don't get you in your sleep.

(I hope they do)

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt_list.html

Knock yourself out.

That book is very very real to all muslims, that's the problem, you daft bastard.

Do you understand the word 'moderate'?  Do you understand the concept of left and right when it comes to ideological perspective?  Do you recognise the damage of perceiving diverse groups under one label?

There is no immigration in Communist countries.

Ace.

Mocking is just another form of deflection from the actual debate, it was funny though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-attacks-saudi-arabia-influence-oil-contracts-sowed-seeds-radicalism-belgium-great-mosque-a6745996.html

There are many reasons why Belgium has become a hotbed of radical Islamism. Some of the answers may lie in the implanting of Saudi Salafist preachers in the country from the 1960s.

Keen to secure oil contracts, Belgium’s King Baudouin made an offer to Saudi King Faisal, who had visited Brussels in 1967: Belgium would set up a mosque in the capital, and hire Gulf-trained clerics.

At the time, Belgium was encouraging Moroccan and Turkish workers to come into the country as cheap labour. The deal between the two Kings would make the mosque their main place of worship.

• Upvote 1

Surely as a man of religion you can understand that the problem doesn't lie with the individual religion in question, but the interpretation of whoever is choosing to implement it's "teachings". Like someone who commits an atrocity in the name of your God shouldn't cause you to be subjugated for a very different interpretation of those "teachings". There are millions upon millions of peaceful Muslims. Just like there have been plenty of bastards under the blanket of the belief system you've chosen to follow.

This is usually the point the Pew Foundation surveys are posted. They show the nasty bits are generally believed by more than a few exremists all over the world. Someone then says surveys are biased and we disappear down a rabbit hole.

• Upvote 1

Dear Mentalist,

Are you able to lay any blame on the people who blow themselves up in the name of religion?

Do you feel they are justified?

Thicko

Yes I am. But I fail to see a religious motive. What kind of religious man acts against his religions teachings and in a way that only increases hatred of it?

I dont think anyone killing anyone is justified on paper.

See all the attackers were men so perhaps as that is a common thread we can deport every last man, country of origin is universally africa, also they seem to target buildings so lets dismantle all the buildings and get rid of the sky as its always there hanging over the killers like a drape of death further empowering their sense of reality which they will only take advantage of and kill more people. Lets just have a load of ladies floating in a one dimensional skyless vacuum where everyone will want to live safe from terrorists.

Perhaps you might cry as you are being deported that you are being unfairly targettted and smeared due to the actions of other people with penises while your innocent penis has done nothing but look at the floor and keep its head down humbly. Perhaps you would have a point. But its always men isnt it zero tolerance.

Follow the money they say when its any other big crime, if a man robs a bank his religion is not taken into account even if it was the ira behind it

So it's just a coincidence that Isis are chucking the lovely gays off buildings - exactly as it says in the Koran?

• Upvote 1

So it's just a coincidence that Isis are chucking the lovely gays off buildings - exactly as it says in the Koran?

Rico do you realise every time you use "lovely gays" it looks like massively sarcastic and like you're a massive homophobe?

Obviously you being best mates with Louis Spence suggest you're not but it comes across really badly in written form. 

Rico do you realise every time you use "lovely gays" it looks like massively sarcastic and like you're a massive homophobe?

Obviously you being best mates with Louis Spence suggest you're not but it comes across really badly in written form.

Mmm, OK.

Follow the money they say when its any other big crime, if a man robs a bank his religion is not taken into account even if it was the ira behind it

Exactly, but if the holy book he follows says "all banks should be robbed" then it's a different matter.

No idea, but if they are they are cunts and should be stopped. Not sure of your point though. Think it's 'whataboutery'

Nope. Just a gentle reminder that persecution of gay people isn't unique to followers of Islam. It seems a point that you frequently bring up, but only in respect of Islam, so I thought a gentle reminder was appropriate in case you were ignorant to other faiths treatment of the "lovely gays."

Nope. Just a gentle reminder that persecution of gay people isn't unique to followers of Islam. It seems a point that you frequently bring up, but only in respect of Islam, so I thought a gentle reminder was appropriate in case you were ignorant to other faiths treatment of the "lovely gays."

Not at all, I've called out the Catholics in it too, but maybe you missed it. Also worth pointing out its illegal in the US too, unlike in the Islamic countries where it's legal and encouraged. There was a great documentary on last week actually about the Islamic police in Indonesia and how they are treating transgender women. Worth a watch.

Not at all, I've called out the Catholics in it too, but maybe you missed it. Also worth pointing out its illegal in the US too, unlike in the Islamic countries where it's legal and encouraged. There was a great documentary on last week actually about the Islamic police in Indonesia and how they are treating transgender women. Worth a watch.

Atlanta is about to strip LGBT people of their protection from discrimination. Can that be framed as legalised and encouraged homophobia in the West?