You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (a)

Hand Shandy

looked a pen in real time and couldn't believe he didn't give it but with help of replay he was probably right. benteke was already on way down when delaneys? knee made contact with bentekes foot.

there wasnt enough contact to trip benteke but if you go to ground and dont get ball you run the risk.

3 wins on the spin. doesnt get much more gutsy than coming from 1 down to win 2-1 WITH TEN FUCKING MEN.

anybody who doesnt rate these players should stop watching until klopp buys a team they think are worthy of their support. think its called glory hunting.

Thinking they aren't much cop and not supporting them are two different things.

Disgusting decision according to collymore

Stuck on the M6 and had to listen to the whole game on Talkshite .

That fucking dense over opinionated vacuous gobshite telling me I should be ashamed as a real Liverpool fan at the way Benteke dived, Personally I was delighted as without seeing the thing yet it sounded like the most movement Benteke has managed all season,

Not as you have anything to be ashamed of is it Stan, Go fuck yourself you utter cunt  

• Upvote 1

Haha.

• Upvote 1

Er I think barca will be the judge there, they tried to sign agger they wont be making moves for lovren and nor will any top team, one or two performances doesnt make him better than any of the players you mentioned because he is not, if barca come calling for him anywhere outside of your melted fun sized mars bar brain, feel free to bring up my words. All it proves is that as we know klopp can set up a defenced organised to make the most of what we have and is a good man motivator and tactician. Its not about him cutting out mistakes its about klopp understanding his poor positioning and is panicky under pressure so addresses it by trying to ensure hes not able to get himself in a fix by coaching and tactics.

Amazing what a world class coach can do versus a non trophy winning mid table man. Isnt it?

I think it's more to do with him getting a fresh start, he was seen as one of Rodgers boys and fans were quick to jump on his back.

I said if he consistently keeps up this kind of form he is potentially world class, he has been in good form since Klopp has been here so there's no reason to think his good performances shouldn't continue.I didn't think he was as good as I do now last season but I was quite sure he wouldn't be making mistakes as often, he wouldn't be a prem player let alone LFC standard if those mistakes were the norm.

I don't agree he is panicky in possession and he is very good in tight spaces, when he's on his game he's also a beast defensively.If he puts in performances like today 8/10 he is good enough to get in any prem side and most of the top sides in Europe.

• Downvote 2

I think it's more to do with him getting a fresh start, he was seen as one of Rodgers boys and fans were quick to jump on his back.

I said if he consistently keeps up this kind of form he is potentially world class, he has been in good form since Klopp has been here so there's no reason to think his good performances shouldn't continue.I didn't think he was as good as I do now last season but I was quite sure he wouldn't be making mistakes as often, he wouldn't be a prem player let alone LFC standard if those mistakes were the norm.

I don't agree he is panicky in possession and he is very good in tight spaces, when he's on his game he's also a beast defensively.If he puts in performances like today 8/10 he is good enough to get in any prem side and most of the top sides in Europe.

Fans were quick to jump on his back because he was shite, not because he was one of 'Rodger's boys' you weirdo.

He played brilliantly today and everybody agreed he was MOTM. It's almost like most people base their opinions on the level of player's performance rather than a pre-set agenda. Who woulda thunk it?

• Upvote 3

Fuck off you boring cunt.

• Upvote 6

Guest Pistonbroke

I think it is down to a better manager coaching him, unlucky Brendan, you useless fucker. 

There was clear contact - but 'contact' doesn't automatically make something a penalty.

The defender's knee definitely caught the heel / ankle of Benteke's trailing leg - enough to make his ankle wobble (although Benteke's ankle was off the ground at that point, mid run).

In slow motion it looks like Benteke took full advantage of feeling the clip and went down easily, but at full speed, it's hard to know if that would put you out of balance / knock you off your stride - it may well do.

I think it's a 50/50 call - but there's no way you can call it a blatant dive - it's not. I think I'd want it given if I was the attacking team, and would feel hard done to as the defending team.

Listening to the radio they made it sound like it was a shocking dive and travesty. Having seen it, it's no such thing, it's one of countless difficult decisions a ref has to make and he's made it.

• Upvote 3

London clubs pioneered everything that's wrong with British football, from Harry Redknapp's brown envelope chicanery, to drogba's diving and Wimbledon's and Palace's alehouse yarddog tactics. I wipe my arse with any attempts to steal the moral high ground from these loudmouthed, embarrass you in Spain, flat beer drinking unaffordable housing cunts.

• Upvote 8

Guest Pistonbroke

Is it just me or is this stupid boring cunt getting worse ? Wum or mentaller. Take your pick.

It must be really getting to him that the team has won two on the trot, if we hammer the Mancs over two legs I fear for his sanity.