You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All out on 77 minutes

kop77

The players are even weaker minder than even I thought, the fucking shithouses

According to Paul Mariner, who knows all about this, because...

I've just caught a bit of an interview on Sky with whoever it was standing in for Klopp (not the bloke with the floppy hair, the other one) and he defended the fans' right to protest and said that it did not affect the players.

People calling themselves fans calling the people in charge of the club "Cunts".

People saying "Fuck them (the players).

People saying "The team are weak minded"

People picking up on spelling errors in the hope of distracting from their poor, poor argument.

Greatest fans in the world eh?

We used to be.

Billy Lidl

• Upvote 4

I don't 'get' Ian Ayre.

He's not poor, so he doesn't need the money, and counts like him can jump from corporate gig to corporate gig with ease. And he's from the city.

My point being, why is he doing this? Why is he representing FSG when he KNOWS that in doing so he's hated by everyone in his home city?

I think he's totally unhinged.

Lying fucking prick.