You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Honest question for all you crying bastards

Bjornebye

A sockie is two bestfriends that has up to 95% of everything in common, 
1. your favorite color must be green 
2. you must be called a poser at least twice in your life 
3. and you must be random
Brea and I are always bein called "posers" 
We always having random convos on the phone about the samething 

ITS SOCKIES!!!!

Ok, found this on urban dictionary. But I'm not seeing how it fits into Ratcatcher's theories.

We have just lost only our 2nd game in 19.

We are undefeated in the league in 10 games and facing a fairly easy FA Cup Quarter Final.

Why, when we lose one game, do about 80% of the posters in the FF turn into hysterical fucking fannies and start asking for players to be sold/sacked, slag the manager off ,beg for Rafa's hairy balls to be dipped back into their mouths and become fucking autistic when they are pulled up on it?

We've spent pretty much most of the season knocking around 7th or 8th having spent £110 million during last summer and over £215 million for a manager in two and a half years. We've risen to the dizzying heights of 5th and it's pop the champagne corks.

I'm not suggesting that we show Rodgers the door but there does seem to have been a season after season downgrading of expectations happily lapped up by a substantial section of our support.

Our manager is still apparently 'learning', I'm not sure of whose benefit that will ultimately be?

• Upvote 2

We've spent pretty much most of the season knocking around 7th or 8th having spent £110 million during last summer and over £215 million for a manager in two and a half years. We've risen to the dizzying heights of 5th and it's pop the champagne corks.

I'm not suggesting that we show Rodgers the door but there does seem to have been a season after season downgrading of expectations happily lapped up by a substantial section of our support.

Our manager is still apparently 'learning', I'm not sure of whose benefit that will ultimately be?

Managers will be continually 'learning' if they've been in the game 3 years or thirty. You can sure bet that van Gaal is 'learning' a lot this season and he's been in the game God knows how long.

Learning shouldn't be used as a perjorative. In my view, anyway.

I like roborisse as a poster but can't agree that major Tom is a troll, I've never thought it and haven't seen a post that suggests he is.

He's got an opinion on things and will reply in kind if attacked but he doesn't go out of his way to start shit for the sake of it, there's plenty of trolls on here that you can find in the Rodgers thread and in a match thread after a defeat but major Tom is not one.

Thanks, JP. And you're quite obviously right.

I think it's an odd accusation myself. But I'll wait for the evidence if Rob can be bothered supplying it.

Agreed. We should be number 1. Because we are Liverpool.

Doesn't warrant the mong reactions to 2 defeats in 19 which was my point

We are undefeated in the league in 10 games and facing a fairly easy FA Cup Quarter Final.

Why, when we lose one game, do about 80% of the posters in the FF turn into hysterical fucking fannies and start asking for players to be sold/sacked, slag the manager off ,beg for Rafa's hairy balls to be dipped back into their mouths and become fucking autistic when they are pulled up on it?

They don't turn into hysterical fannies...

• Upvote 1

I miss the proper mongs and lunatics like Jon Snow, Code, Nantwich Nigel and the like. Dave has fucked off to his ivory tower and left us with substandard mongs who just try to act clever and aloof. Major Tom and his ilk are no substitute for robbief. When's the last time Tony Manero pissed in a crisp packet and threw it at someone? When has Tony Manero ever stopped pretending to look down his nose at people long enough to smash a bouncer in the face with an ashtray?

I'm appalled.

Agreed, I want is for one person, just one, to post about eye-fucking someone's bird in a pub and twatting them with a pool cue, or maybe start a thread about the Claudia Lawrence disappearance and come over like a ghoulish transvestite Miss Marple whilst providing half-arsed and ill-informed analysis.  Is it really too much to ask?

• Upvote 1

This thread is the perfect example of why I log on here. Fuckin quality madness and mayhem. And the fact some headbangers take it seriously is worth the annual subscription alone. Love you bunch of tampon juice specimens.

I've been on the media and arts section of Rawk a lot of times( I am not fool enough to dabble on their football section, 'cause of self-explanatory reasons) and as many quality links and insights they offer, you're not allowed to talk about ladies who happen to be beautiful.

It's an extraordinary premise; 85& of what people talk about is not on the table and I think that's why you're on here.

Despite the fact the Admin is a hand rubbing pervert.

Why cry about others crying?

• Upvote 1

everyones different, i just find it a bit mental when people start telling others how they should conduct themselves.

You actually may have a point. I mean, if grown men can't act like 14 year olds on the internet, where can they act it?

We need to safeguard this freedom of expression.

• Upvote 1