You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What would your 'rider' consist of?

Bjornebye

Cocaine is shit.

Partially agree with this. It would be a lot better if it wasn't so fucking expensive. I've had some good nights on bugle, but they would be the only night out I had that month.

Back in the day (I don't do drugs any more), if it came down to the option of 50 quid for a gram of beak, or ten Es (fiver was the going rate, sometimes cheaper), it was the garys every time. Because E is the best drug ever. Bez knows.

Partially agree with this. It would be a lot better if it wasn't so fucking expensive. I've had some good nights on bugle, but they would be the only night out I had that month.

Back in the day (I don't do drugs any more), if it came down to the option of 50 quid for a gram of beak, or ten Es (fiver was the going rate, sometimes cheaper), it was the garys every time. Because E is the best drug ever. Bez knows.

garys over beak any day of the week

mandy over all of them 

Eighth of speed and 4 (good) trips for £50, or at least you could back in the day.  That'll do the Pepsi challenge with any E's.

Allegedly.

Eighth of speed and 4 (good) trips for £50, or at least you could back in the day.  That'll do the Pepsi challenge with any E's.

Allegedly.

I never got on with speed. Ok on the night, bad bad comedowns the next day though. Always felt mint the next day after a night on the pills.

Didn't get to do much acid, had some great times when we did though. Best I ever had was Urban Clearways back in 95. They were nice.

• Upvote 1

Pills give me a serious headache the day after and beak has me sneezing and picking at my nose for days after. Gave them up a long time ago. Also think doing too much didn't help with my depression issues. In saying all that I've had some of my best nights out on both or either of them.

Preferred the beak cos you're more in control. But banging a bird when on pills is just fuckin awesome. Can't come for ages and just keep banging away til you've torn the cock off yoself.

• Upvote 1

young whoores as Ralph would say.

good coke.never been into it but went on a stag do a few years ago in krakow. Some of these lads as soon as they had a beer wanted it. They literally walked out in minus five temperatures at three in afternoon. Got some shit stuff then met someone else with good stuff. I started snorting it at 1am. eventually they had buy more as I'd had more than my share. Kept saying it did nothing til some guy told me I hadn't shut the fuck up for three hours.

really don't normally like that stuff normally but that was good. Had one line since and as shit as other experiences

so yeah that and young flange

I last did speed 20 odd years ago

We were at the top of a mountain and thought it'd be good to boat a goodly portion then ski down

I thought i'd better give it up before it killed me 

Anything, literally anything, can seem a good idea on speed.