You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sturridge injured again....

dave u

When he got injured with England we had story after story about Rodgers blasting Hodgson. Now he's crocked himself twice in training for us. Anything from Rodgers about this?

Yeah, he said Hodgson is an owl faced cunt and he'd like to test his resolve by putting him in a sack and throwing him in a canal.

Hard not to agree really. 

Are you defining the second highest goalscorer in the league last season as a luxury player?

Based on his injury record I would say its a fair comment.

When Sturridge was out last season Suarez was still in the team and vice versa.

The idea of making sure you have two top quality forwards with good injury records doesnt seem to have featured much in our summer transfers.

I dont believe it was difficult to believe Sturridge would have injury problems once again based on his career so far. Yet people at the club seem surprised.

Based on his injury record I would say its a fair comment.

When Sturridge was out last season Suarez was still in the team and vice versa.

The idea of making sure you have two top quality forwards with good injury records doesnt seem to have featured much in our summer transfers.

I dont believe it was difficult to believe Sturridge would have injury problems once again based on his career so far. Yet people at the club seem surprised.

I think most people are surprised that he's repeatedly getting injured without playing a game.

Xerxes is completely insufferable. Absolute div.

• Upvote 1

Hahahahahaha, never in question? Haha, you believe everything you read in the Mail on Sunday. Is Suarez still here? I think you'll find he plays for Barca.Everyone point and laugh at xerxes.

I think that you will find that Sturridge's continued absence verifies his injury without reference to the MOS.

Suarez? Whoosh...

This really is not that contentious. His original injury was never in question. Previously, his attitude has been questioned at other clubs. It will be interesting to read Brendan's interviews on this over the forthcoming weeks.

Yep.

By the way, THIS season he is currently behind Victor Wanyama, Jonathon Walters,Brede Haangaland, Shane Long, Leighton Baines....

He's not good when he's not playing, neither is Aguero, Van Persie, or banned Suarez. I think they make up for that when they're fit, or not suspended, they win you trophies. Give me them as opposed to lazy, mediocre, never-arsed-enough-to-ever-get-injured players, every day of the week.

I'm pretty sure thigh and calf strains aren't career wreckers so maybe we should look at changing how he trains since they've all occurred on the training pitch.

Sounds like Rodgers told him to man up

Rodgers has not been able to select Sturridge - who has also had a calf injury in between his thigh issues - since August 31 and Brazil, on his daily breakfast show on TalkSPORT, hinted that the Liverpool manager is becoming irritated by being without his first-choice striker.

In conversation with co-host Mike Parry, Brazil said: 'I have heard that the staff, I won't say who but, are getting just a little bit fed up of what is going on there with Sturridge.'

Parry replied: 'Erm, the staff, Al? You are going to have to tell us a little bit more about that. That's just a taster.'

Brazil, who is friends with Rodgers, then said: 'Well, let's put it this way. I think Brendan is very, very upset… I mean, what is going on here? Why is he (Sturridge) always injured?'

Sportsmail have approached Liverpool for comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2840757/Brendan-Rodgers-losing-patience-Daniel-Sturridge-striker-prepares-spell-says-Alan-Brazil.html#ixzz3JWMn3xNC

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sounds like Rodgers told him to man up

Rodgers has not been able to select Sturridge - who has also had a calf injury in between his thigh issues - since August 31 and Brazil, on his daily breakfast show on TalkSPORT, hinted that the Liverpool manager is becoming irritated by being without his first-choice striker.

In conversation with co-host Mike Parry, Brazil said: 'I have heard that the staff, I won't say who but, are getting just a little bit fed up of what is going on there with Sturridge.'

Parry replied: 'Erm, the staff, Al? You are going to have to tell us a little bit more about that. That's just a taster.'

Brazil, who is friends with Rodgers, then said: 'Well, let's put it this way. I think Brendan is very, very upset… I mean, what is going on here? Why is he (Sturridge) always injured?'

Sportsmail have approached Liverpool for comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2840757/Brendan-Rodgers-losing-patience-Daniel-Sturridge-striker-prepares-spell-says-Alan-Brazil.html#ixzz3JWMn3xNC

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does it fuck. Smells more like brazil bullshit to me. As if rodgers would tell brazil that but gullible shites like xerxes will swallow it up because it suits his agenda.