You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It goes down to the last day!

Where to fucking start

We set out this season to qualify for the CL. Mission accomplished, no qualifers and you think it would be a good idea if we get knocked out early next season .. How about we get relegated and just concentrate on the Carling Cup

Reading my friggin post, I said would you take an early CL exit if it meant we win the title?

I guess your answer is no as you would like to come 6th and play Bayern Munich in the quarters and get knocked out.

Reading my friggin post, I said would you take an early CL exit if it meant we win the title?

I guess your answer is no as you would like to come 6th and play Bayern Munich in the quarters and get knocked out.

Winning the CL would be nice given we busted a gut qualifying for it again

It's mad. I have been a total pessimist throughout the winning run and even more so after the last 2 weeks. But the last day or 2 I can't stop thinking about how it is just typical of the way we win things. Pure drama. I know there is virtually no chance but while there is still a chance I can't give it up!

• Upvote 3

I'm in 2 minds about this. On one I think City will fucking annihiliate West Ham and I don't want to get any kind of hopes up, but then I think, well it's 11 versus fucking 11 and how many times have we seen teams bottle it on the day? Wigan beat these cunts in the FA Cup final last season and again at the Etihad this season.

• Upvote 3

I just want us to smash the Barcodes and sign off in style by handing Pardew his P45.

Fuck what goes on down the road with the lottery winners and let's stop this embarrassing shite hoping that the fucking hapless geordie spacker Carroll is going somehow do the business for us because it might impress Woy. Can we at least finish runners up with a bit of dignity please.

he just might embarrass you.

Well on board with this thread. Would be out of my head if we won it on Sunday, but I´m happy either way. Been a fantastic season.

Really annoyed with all the knobheads (like ugly Neville) saying that we´ve wasted our only shot at the title and it will be much more difficult next year. How it´s easier to go from 7th to first, than second to first is beyond me. Of course the others will strengthen, but so will we. And our squad has much more room for improvement than City or Chelsea. We have a young squad that have gained a lot of experience this year. I think we will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come. 

Anyway, on Sunday I will be stuck at my father in law´s 70th birthday, unable to watch any football. Only accepted that since it´s the typical circumstance of something special and dramatic happening, I´ll probably end up divorced if we win it. That´s right, I´m taking one for the team...

• Upvote 2

Just left work and as I'm walking out I thought to myself when I come back in Monday we could be league champions.....then I realised it won't happen, as if we did win the league no way would I be in any fit state to be in Monday....

Whatever happens I don't think I've enjoyed a season like this for a long while, ok we probably haven't won the bloody thing but these last few weeks all I've been thinking about and talking about is the reds and if we could do it......

It's a feeling I haven't had for many a year and I just hope we can push on and not let things go tits up like in the summer of 2002 and 2009.

Come on Carroll you pony tailed beauty

How many would take a early CL exit to further our chance of winning title next season? Personally don't care if we get knoced out in group stages as long as we don't end up in Europa, if it means we can win the league.

I dread to think what kind of effect CL will have on the team, especially if we don't get quality numbers in the Summer.

*Shakes head, Everton Again*

I rate West Ham's chances of victory at around 3%, and ours at around 70%, so there's a roughly 2% chance that we'll win the league.

I guess it beats the 0% of the past umpteen seasons, but I'm still not sure I can bring myself to watch it. Still too heartbroken over the Chelsea defeat.

A replica of the premiership trophy will be at Anfield on Sunday dressed in red and white ribbons. The stage will also be there with all those confetti blasters, its a bit like Beyonce knowles walking away from you on a shiny hotel marble floor the chances are she will keep on walking away from you in the distance, that pert derier - the prize. Alternatively her high heels could slip planting her firmly on all fours. Ass in the air we could still take this prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Upvote 2