You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2014

DanDanShaw

Did watch the Mickey Rourke  vs Elliot Seymour fight?

I watched it. It was really good, I thought Elliot Seymour who's a decent fighter would last longer but Rourke was in good shape. He was really good, he TKO his opponent in the second round.

I look forward to Rourke's next fight.

Did watch the Mickey Rourke  vs Elliot Seymour fight?

I watched it. It was really good, I thought Elliot Seymour who's a decent fighter would last longer but Rourke was in good shape. He was really good, he TKO his opponent in the second round.

I look forward to Rourke's next fight.

The opponent was a bum, he'd had 10 fights and 9 losses. Fair play to Mickey his hair piece was something else.

Boss I disagree with you. Seymour is a decent fighter and doesn't give up so easily. Rourke was preparing for this fight for months. I liked his defence and strategy. The body punch he released was ferocious and resulted to a TKO. Could Rourke take on more young fighers?

I also think that Mayweather would push that pussy, Amir Khan's face on a bucket of shit and the latter would say thank you. Awful fighter, how dare he asks to face the best pound for pound fighter in the World.

Having said that Money should end his career against Manny Pacquiao

I always remember that one where the referee should never have let him get back up and carry on, and he got folded up like a deckchair seconds later. Went down so quickly the camera couldn't keep up with him.

Enzo's took some great shots to be fair, Frenkel, Haye, Afolabi. He took the hardest punch i've ever seen anyone walk through, when David Haye hit him about 1 minute before he took him out in the 2nd round, it literally sounded like a shotgun had gone off and Enzo just ate it and did a little wobble, epic.

Enzo's took some great shots to be fair, Frenkel, Haye, Afolabi. He took the hardest punch i've ever seen anyone walk through, when David Haye hit him about 1 minute before he took him out in the 2nd round, it literally sounded like a shotgun had gone off and Enzo just ate it and did a little wobble, epic.

Aye, think we may have had this conversation before actually; taking that Haye punch was immense, irrespective of what followed.

Remember reading some story about Rourke a few years ago where he supposedly pulled this fella's bird from under his nose leaving a nightclub, convincing her to come home with him instead. Rourke was reported to have danced around shadowboxing on the spot outside and effectively doing "come on then" to the guy. Dick or not, I found it an amusing image.

• Upvote 1

Buglioni on now, trying to rebuild his career after Warren fed him on a diet of bums before throwing him in against a live fighter in Khomitsky and watching him get dismantled handily. This is the reason why UK fighters don't often make it to the world stage, molly coddling their careers like this.

Boss I disagree with you. Seymour is a decent fighter and doesn't give up so easily. Rourke was preparing for this fight for months. I liked his defence and strategy. The body punch he released was ferocious and resulted to a TKO. Could Rourke take on more young fighers?

I also think that Mayweather would push that pussy, Amir Khan's face on a bucket of shit and the latter would say thank you. Awful fighter, how dare he asks to face the best pound for pound fighter in the World.

Having said that Money should end his career against Manny Pacquiao

Your talking loads of shite there

Seymour hardly let go of a shot,he is shite. Jayne Seymour would have offered more of a test.
10 fights in 6 years and lost all bar one tells its story.never been beyond the 4th either.

Khan is also far from shit,you dont win 2 world titles in one of the best weight divisions around,plus medal in the olympics at a yound age while being shit
  • Upvote 2

Buglioni on now, trying to rebuild his career after Warren fed him on a diet of bums before throwing him in against a live fighter in Khomitsky and watching him get dismantled handily. This is the reason why UK fighters don't often make it to the world stage, molly coddling their careers like this.

More money to be made by keeping them undefeated at home and building up the 'grudge' matches on home soil.