You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Restaurants that think its below them to list draft/bottled beer on their drinks menu price list.

Even though they actually charge a fortune for them.

Thats why. You ask for a bottle of beer and it ends up costing 5 quid without you noticing until its too late to tell the waitress you aren't paying that much for it because you have already been blimping her all meal. 

The "N" means number.... I think that's what he's getting at. It should be "PIN" or "PI" number technically but, to be fair, anyone who moans about that has to be a GRADE A*, BONA FIDE FUCKING ABSOLUTE CUNTWHIFF BELLEND MOTHERFUCKING SHITHEADED WANKHOLE BASTARD TWATTING MONG.

Ah.... I see.

I think.

Anywhere you are likely to be involved in a queue when there is a woman before you.

At doctors, I know they have 'issues' that we do not but you just know you are in for a long wait when a woman goes in to the doctors before you. The waiting is even worse on an aircraft especially within a few hours of arrival on a long flight when they completely forget that others are waiting to use the toilet. I often wished aircraft had separate male and female toilets, in fact just give us urinals and let them have their make up rooms and hold themselves up.

• Upvote 1

We buy diet coke in 24 packs. We all drink them.

I am sick to death of going around the house and binning cans that have had a couple of swigs taken out of them.

It seems, particularly the wife, finds it easier to get a new one out of the fridge then remember where she left the last one.

As a protest the last pack I bought was those 1/2 sized cans. Jeez you think I had set fire to the house. The howls of protest.

• Upvote 2

Working nights and finished at 8am on Saturday morning and got up at 12 so I could get a good kip on Sunday. Problem was I fell asleep for a couple of hours Saturday afternoon went to bed at 11pm Saturday night but was wide awake at 4am Sunday morning. Got up then fell asleep at about 9.30 till 11 am then again after out match till about 8pm. Went to bed at 12.30 with the intention of sleeping till about 11am this morning but low and behold I was up at 4.45 this morning. Hopefully I will be able to sleep later as I am in work again at midnight.

God I hate nights.