You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Darren Till Vs Stephen Thompson just been announced. Feb 24th

Massive step up for him now, can't wait for this.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/darren-till-vs-stephen-thompson-ufc-england-dana-white

Holy shit! I’m gonna say Till by devastating ko. He’s a huuuuuge welterweight. Should be a fantastic fight. Thompson is one of the great kickboxers, but Till just looks a completely different animal.

Only just seen the Fights last night.

1) Glad that Polish minge Bag got banged. Her attitude on TUF was disgusting. It really made me go off her as a fighter.

2) For all these people saying GSP had spent too long out the cage and wasn’t going to do anything etc got it all wrong. He’s been involved in grappling matches for the whole time he’s been away and has been training harder that he had when he’s been in camps. Bisping looked overweight to me and I mean body fat not out of weight class. He didn’t look up for the fight at all but I’ll give him credit he didn’t tap.

3) can we please get Cormier away from commentary? The UFC doesn’t know how to replace Jeff Alongside Rogan at all do they?

I have not seen any big time grappling GSP was involved in. Either way time out of the cage is time out. Grappling a whole other game on its own

Only just seen the Fights last night.

1) Glad that Polish minge Bag got banged. Her attitude on TUF was disgusting. It really made me go off her as a fighter.

2) For all these people saying GSP had spent too long out the cage and wasn’t going to do anything etc got it all wrong. He’s been involved in grappling matches for the whole time he’s been away and has been training harder that he had when he’s been in camps. Bisping looked overweight to me and I mean body fat not out of weight class. He didn’t look up for the fight at all but I’ll give him credit he didn’t tap.

3) can we please get Cormier away from commentary? The UFC doesn’t know how to replace Jeff Alongside Rogan at all do they?

Thought the same about Bisping, he’s had quite a few recent injuries and he’s been in so many wars over the years, I think time just caught up to him. GSP looked great, but seemed to be gassing in the second and third rounds. Was probably carrying too much weight, I’d like to see him drop back down. Excellent finish, mind.

Whittaker destroys him, if they fight at middleweight.

Thought the same about Bisping, he’s had quite a few recent injuries and he’s been in so many wars over the years, I think time just caught up to him. GSP looked great, but seemed to be gassing in the second and third rounds. Was probably carrying too much weight, I’d like to see him drop back down. Excellent finish, mind.

Whittaker destroys him, if they fight at middleweight.

Not sure if that will happen. Woodley being injured has kind of put a spanner in the works as he'd have fought him next at Welter.

Not sure if that will happen. Woodley being injured has kind of put a spanner in the works as he'd have fought him next at Welter.

True. I wonder if he’ll wait and see what Conor is doing before making his next move. Really can’t see a fight with Whittaker ending well for him.

If he does Thompson then I reckon he's next in line for a title shot, Dana is going to see this lads potential to be a superstar and will do what he can to help that along, he's been pretty vocal about his dislike of Woodleys boring fighting of late, so he'd welcome having Till as champ.

I wonder what will happen with the other fights, you've got lawler vs dos anjos, masvidal vs perry, covington knocking about too but he's a cunt, Woodley has a pack of sharks circling him at the moment.

For all the shit the man gets he doesn't back down to a fight. Most of his looses come from those on TRT or other performance enhancers too.

Not sure anyone else has ever done more with their talent

He reminds me of Ricky Burns, not the most naturally talented but he makes up for that in dedication and grit.

Can't think of mamy if any fighters better and getting back to his feet after a takedown

I don't think they're is anyone mate. The fighters he's fought with high level wretling backgrounds and I can't think of one that's been able to hold him down, maybe Sonnen?

Think he's being done a disservice really, his stand up has always been top notch the only thing he lacked a bit throught his career was that real one punch KO power to kill off some of the bigger names.

Glad he got his hands on the belt and especially the way he did against Rockhold because I think he's a bit of a nob anyway.