You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ray Donovan

Paul

Fucking hell - everyone's boss in it! The cast is unreal: I've just seen the introduction of - no spoiler - a fucking powerhouse actor at the end of episode 6 and I can't wait.

The characterisation is brilliant. Every fucking minor character is really intriguing. Also the way the plot unfolds slowly is superb. This is deffo my favourite show right now and that's before I mention the music. Best soundtrack on telly ever!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've downloaded them all, as they aired, but only watched a bit of the trailer. I think I was tired when I saw it and couldn't make it through. Will give it another go.

This show is fucking brilliant. Each week I forget how ace it is until I watch it and each week it's great. Anyone else?

In all seriousness, I'm sure I discussed this on here before.....only I cant find a thread.

After being let down by Luther tonight I may see if I can pull it from Catch Up, or whatever its called, tomorrow

Fucking hell - everyone's boss in it! The cast is unreal: I've just seen the introduction of - no spoiler - a fucking powerhouse actor at the end of episode 6 and I can't wait.

The characterisation is brilliant. Every fucking minor character is really intriguing. Also the way the plot unfolds slowly is superb. This is deffo my favourite show right now and that's before I mention the music. Best soundtrack on telly ever!

Cracking ending to this weeks episode, was just like wow, just gone up another level.

I love it too. The acting, in the main characters anyway, is superb, with Bunchy and Terry being the stand outs for me. The FBI guys is a total cock, but you just know, especially what happened this week, is going to come after them, not matter what!

It's so different from the first episode. I thought it was just going to be him getting in and out of scrapes, getting blowjobs, and ultimately ending up smelling of roses.

However, it's nothing like that. It's about family, and family relationships. I love the characters. Episode 8 was outstanding, and by far the best ep of the series so far.

Already got a 2nd series, and I hope it runs for a while if the writing remains this strong.

In all seriousness, I'm sure I discussed this on here before.....only I cant find a thread.

After being let down by Luther tonight I may see if I can pull it from Catch Up, or whatever its called, tomorrow

This is more like it! Thanks all

am lovin it, think Elliot Gould is boss, as is Jon Voigt and Peter Jacobsen

And anything with Eddie Marsen in is worth a look

In my defence I had a load of trouble getting on through Catch Up and in my relief at finally getting to the programme I just started with the first one.

So, is there anywhere I can get the previous episodes?

• 1 month later...