You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Selling to Arsenal, at whatever price, would further cement their place in the top four and make it doubly hard for us to get there.

They're the weakest of the CL teams, and the ones we shouldn't even countenance doing business with. I'd rather see him go to City for £35m than Arsenal for £40m+

Id love to if it wasnt crammed full of people I dont get along with.

Apparently Im informed there are unkind discussions about me on there.

Dennis, you better than most people should understand that it's only the Internet. When you're at the top of your bipolar cycle you are excellent value. When you're struggling, it shows in your posts, and you get all tetchy. You shouldn't take any shit you get personally, because its aimed at your Internet persona, not you.

Makes me fucking sick.

Thanks Kenny and Damien for fucking everything up again for us, this all goes back to them.

Neil fucking Warnock would of got us into the CL with the money those 2 pissed away.

We should of been in the CL by now and this bullshit with Suarez wouldn't be happening, FSG may or may not be cunts but the reality is they made available a shit load of money that should of bought some real class and pushed us right on as a team and club but it was criminally wasted, a full blown retard could of done a better job than those 2.

This is just yet another part of the fallout from it, i have always believed that Kenny and Commoli had put the club back years with their complete recklessness and stand by it, its obvious, how can any mentally stable person deny it? they completely ruined it for us, but hey they got paid/paid off their millions and are set for life whilst its all of us that have to suffer from the utter shambles they left behind.

If we had been where we should of been this situation wouldn't be happening now, its fucking galling, if Suarez does go to Arsenal than fuck it all, you wait, Coutinho will be gone next summer when Rodgers fails to work a miracle.

Thanks again Kenny and Damien, enjoy your mansions, fast cars, cruises and holidays, you really earn't it!

Makes me fucking sick.

Thanks Kenny and Damien for fucking everything up again for us, this all goes back to them.

Neil fucking Warnock would of got us into the CL with the money those 2 pissed away.

We should of been in the CL by now and this bullshit with Suarez wouldn't be happening, FSG may or may not be cunts but the reality is they made available a shit load of money that should of bought some real class and pushed us right on as a team and club but it was criminally wasted, a full blown retard could of done a better job than those 2.

This is just yet another part of the fallout from it, i have always believed that Kenny and Commoli had put the club back years with their complete recklessness and stand by it, its obvious, how can any mentally stable person deny it? they completely ruined it for us, but hey they got paid/paid off their millions and are set for life whilst its all of us that have to suffer from the utter shambles they left behind.

If we had been where we should of been this situation wouldn't be happening now, its fucking galling, if Suarez does go to Arsenal than fuck it all, you wait, Coutinho will be gone next summer when Rodgers fails to work a miracle.

Thanks again Kenny and Damien, enjoy your mansions, fast cars, cruises and holidays, you really earn't it!

Take some St John's Wort and pop in a tampon.

Makes me fucking sick.

FSG are more to blame than anyone for those signings, they were the ones that wanted to implement moneyball into the premier league, so they hired their stats man (Commoli) after listening to the advice from Billy Beane. They told Commoli to find value in the market, so he looked through all the stats and pulled out those players because statistically they were undervalued.

Downing because he crossed the most, Henderson because he created the most chances of any young player, Adam for his chance creation stats and assists, Suarez for his goals and Enrique because he was the most defensively solid left back in the league statistically. FSG wanted to try this strategy, thats why they lost all their money, because money ball means nothing in football.

Makes me fucking sick.

100% accurate

I've spent 2 pages trying to tell Paulmc and Dennis tooth the same thing.

For some crackhead reason, they think FSG arent putting their hands into the pocket (can you blame them after the kenny/commoli disaster?) and paulmc seems to think John Henry agreed the fee for Carroll

Hahahahahahha

People without brains will not understand how much of a fuck up the kenny/commoli signings were and why its made FSG cautious

They just dont want to see it

Makes me fucking sick.

Are you for fucking real?

That man is this club you dis-respectful fucking bell-whiff.

He would sacrifice everything for Liverpool FC. Go and support fucking Chelsea you are not welcome as a fan of this club.

FSG are more to blame than anyone for those signings, they were the ones that wanted to implement moneyball into the premier league, so they hired their stats man (Commoli) after listening to the advice from Billy Beane. They told Commoli to find value in the market, so he looked through all the stats and pulled out those players because statistically they were undervalued.

Downing because he crossed the most, Henderson because he created the most chances of any young player, Adam for his chance creation stats and assists, Suarez for his goals and Enrique because he was the most defensively solid left back in the league statistically. FSG wanted to try this strategy, thats why they lost all their money, because money ball means nothing in football.

You utter, utter idiot

They gave 2 people who were very trusted by the fans and people on world football, millions of pounds.

You think kenny had nothing to do with buying those players? You think it was all based on stats?

Dont be a fucking idiot all your life...........WAKE THE FUCK UP.

They did not come here saying "only buy players based on stats". Your whole opinion is based on what you read here and newspapers. You havent taken a fucking minute to think about anything you wrote.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY FSG PUSHED ANY PLAYER ONTO KENNY AND COMMOLI

And they fucking didnt tell them Carroll was worht 35 million, downing worth 20 million and henderson worth 18 million......you thick fucker

100% accurate

For some crackhead reason, they think FSG arent putting their hands into the pocket (can you blame them after the kenny/commoli disaster?) and paulmc seems to think John Henry agreed the fee for Carroll

Hahahahahahha

People without brains will not understand how much of a fuck up the kenny/commoli signings were and why its made FSG cautious

How you can condone some of them kenny comments particularly the last one is beyond me

Makes me fucking sick.

You are a total cunt.

You utter, utter idiot

They gave 2 people who were very trusted by the fans and people on world football, millions of pounds.

You think kenny had nothing to do with buying those players? You think it was all based on stats?

They did not come here saying "only buy players based on stats". Your whole opinion is based on what you read here and newspapers. You havent taken a fucking minute to think about anything you wrote.

And they fucking didnt tell them Carroll was worht 35 million, downing worth 20 million and henderson worth 18 million......you thick fucker

Carroll - We got him and Suarez for 6 million plus a fading Torres. Carroll is still young and he could have come good.

Downing - Yeah he has been shite but he was Villas player of the season over ashley young who went to the mancs, he was also top class the season before we bought him and many of us had high hopes, he just couldn't make the step up

Henderson - Will pay back the 18 million and more

get over this media shite , people go and watch the games and see at first hand what happens on the pitch. We all get the same info as you. We have different opinions, thats what keeps the forum ticking but fuck me you come across like a right cunt

chill the fuck out

Are you for fucking real?

That man is this club you dis-respectful fucking bell-whiff.

He would sacrifice everything for Liverpool FC. Go and support fucking Chelsea you are not welcome as a fan of this club.

Doesnt matter

He will always be a legend BUT he still fucked up big time and spunked 75 million on properly shit players and is a major reason we arent going out and spending big right now.

100% accurate

Hahahahahahha

You are also a total cunt.

How you can condone some of them kenny comments particularly the last one is beyond me

I'm not condoning anything

I'm agreeing that kenny fucked us up and has forced FSG into re-thinking the spend big plan they seemed to be trying at first.

In a weird way it might actually help us, as we wasted big money on established stars for decades.

But anybody denying that kenny was a disaster in the transfer market needs to remove the red tinted glasses.

It was a monumental fuck up and sadly he was part of it.

Carroll - We got him and Suarez for 6 million plus a fading Torres. Carroll is still young and he could have come good.

Downing - Yeah he has been shite but he was Villas player of the season over ashley young who went to the mancs, he was also top class the season before we bought him and many of us had high hopes, he just couldn't make the step up

Henderson - Will pay back the 18 million and more

get over this media shite , people go and watch the games and see at first hand what happens on the pitch. We all get the same info as you. We have different opinions, thats what keeps the forum ticking but fuck me you come across like a right cunt

chill the fuck out

I am a cunt

There is no media shite, and even if the values of the players you listed is correct, your forgetting one big point here:

Why the fuck did we sign them?

We could have had our pick of many many players in this world but we spent 75 million on Henderson, carroll and downing......

Its just crazy

Now we are finding players for 6-10 million with way more talent than those 3.

Fuck justifying it, see it for what it was......a fuck up

And FSG were not to blame.

You utter, utter idiot

84542.gif

You talkin to me?

Makes me fucking sick.

Show some respect you moron. What kind of a Liverpool fan talks about Kenny like that?