You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

I got negged by San Don because he fell for that. Not only did he neg me, but he added a hurtful and venomous comment - 'negged'!

Well deserved neg!

Rumours that club will announce that Luis is staying this evening and that he will sign a new contract.

Caviet to this is that if we don't finish in the top 4, he'll have a release clause, rumoured to be £50m and only a Champions league club can activate this.

Rumours from where?

Rumours that club will announce that Luis is staying this evening and that he will sign a new contract.

Caviet to this is that if we don't finish in the top 4, he'll have a release clause, rumoured to be £50m and only a Champions league club can activate this.

That would be fair enough really. I'd rather the clubs be restricted to non-Premiership teams but I could live with the situation you described. Hope it's true.

Source or fuck off.

My Dads mate is a taxi driver in Oz, drives a Limo. Advertises it as an office on wheels. Ian Ayre has booked him for the next 5 days. He had Suarez in for a chat today, Luis has signed a new contract with a release clause of 30m if we don't get top 4. If we do get top 4 & he still wants off, the price is 50m. Just what I've been told, was gonna put it on twitter but not got an account on there as its full of bullshitters.

My Dads mate is a taxi driver in Oz, drives a Limo. Advertises it as an office on wheels. Ian Ayre has booked him for the next 5 days. He had Suarez in for a chat today, Luis has signed a new contract with a release clause of 30m if we don't get top 4. If we do get top 4 & he still wants off, the price is 50m. Just what I've been told, was gonna put it on twitter but not got an account on there as its full of bullshitters.

Wouldn't it have been a better incentive to say he can leave for less if we do qualify?

My Dads mate is a taxi driver in Oz' date=' drives a Limo. Advertises it as an office on wheels. Ian Ayre has booked him for the next 5 days. He had Suarez in for a chat today, Luis has signed a new contract with a release clause of 30m if we don't get top 4. If we do get top 4 & he still wants off, the price is 50m. Just what I've been told, was gonna put it on twitter but not got an account on there as its full of bullshitters.[/quote']

Australians have been waiting years for their own taxi driver ITK. I am waiting for the baggage handler story next.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
My Dads mate is a taxi driver in Oz' date=' drives a Limo. Advertises it as an office on wheels. Ian Ayre has booked him for the next 5 days. He had Suarez in for a chat today, Luis has signed a new contract with a release clause of 30m if we don't get top 4. If we do get top 4 & he still wants off, the price is 50m. Just what I've been told, was gonna put it on twitter but not got an account on there as its full of bullshitters.[/quote']

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Ayre only travels by Cadillac or Delorean. He wanted to use the Delorean during 'Being: Liverpool' but it was in the garage with a fucked capacitor.

1) Jesus fucking Christ.

2) Aren't we selling him to Madrid for £25m?

1. From the players point of view, If he really wants to move Is it more of an incentive to make it easier for him if he helps us qualify for the lucrative Champions league or make it more difficult than it is now if we again fail to qualify?

Have a good think about it?

2. I keep explaining this,

Real Madrid know he wants to go there, they also know that we would rather sell him to them than an English club. They really aren't that bothered about signing him. Some reports suggest that Ancelotti doesn't want him at all.

Luis Suarez 'Liverpool's best ever', Fernando Torres a pretty boy

CRAIG Johnston has declared Luis Suarez the greatest Liverpool player of all time and labelled Chelsea striker Fernando Torres a "pretty boy" who is too big for his boots.

Despite a long list of wonderful players from which to choose, such as Kenny Dalglish, Emlyn Hughes, Ian Callaghan, Kevin Keegan, Peter Beardsley, Ian Rush, Robbie Fowler and Steven Gerrard, the Australian unashamedly plumped for Suarez, who is being chased by Barcelona, as the best of them all.

In contrast, the former Red let loose on former Liverpool striker Torres, saying there is no comparison between the two players.

"I know it will be controversial and cause a bit of a scene, but it is my opinion ... Suarez is the best player to have ever worn a Liverpool shirt," Johnston told The Weekend Australian yesterday.

"My great hope, and for the sake of (manager) Brendan Rodgers and the club, is that the Liverpool owners do everything possible to keep Suarez. He is something very, very special.

"My assessment is based on what he brings to the team. He gets 5 per cent more out of the other players whenever he is on the field.

"Look at the contrast between him and Torres, who I call 'the incredible sulk'.

"He was supposed to be our Golden Boy but he carried on like he never wanted to be there and like the other players were beneath him, like, 'I'm not going to run for the ball because I've got blond hair and I'm too pretty and I'm a superstar'.

"When Kenny Dalglish came in, he got rid of him and brought in a guy who was animalistic about getting at the ball, winning it, going for goal and then trying to score or set up a teammate.

"It was the most amazing transformation of a football team I have seen in my life."

Johnston said he did not condone Suarez's controversial outbursts - the racist comments and the biting incident.

"You cannot be racist, you cannot bite people," he said. "What he did was unforgivable. But the people who crucified him have to understand the passion of the guy and his determination to help Liverpool win. Nobody has ever played with such passion and desire in English football, let alone for Liverpool. If we lose him, I think we're in trouble."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/football/luis-suarez-liverpools-best-ever-fernando-torres-a-pretty-boy/story-fn63e0vj-1226671625897

I think we need to say £50m or he's staying.

If we just came out and said that, he'd be happy knowing that he's allowed to leave for the right price. Most fans would be okay (if not happy) with £50m for him and if nobody pays it he can't moan because it means nobody rates him that highly so he can knuckle down and work hard for us.

All this will he, won't he bulshit winds me up.