You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Amazon book review

Tony Moanero

Pepe - My Autobiography (Hardcover)

1 Star.

"instead of being involved in producing an instantly forgettable autobiography by numbers, maybe reina can focus next season (when not contributing to giving the whoppers FSG the ammo for them to give the king the bullet)- by not picking the ball out of the net every other week without diving and throwing away cup finals. oh yeah, and not playing the faux hard man when 2-0 down would also help. symptomatic of the malaise at the club where any tom, dick and harry rolls up and takes the utter mickey out of the fans by counting their overinflated wages without any real effort, reina (along with many other recent non-entities who can't wait to pick up a pen like they have done something) thinks writing this boring rubbish will endear himself to fans. it won't. showing more effort on the field will. i await with baited breath Stuart Downing - My Struggle."

Fuck that, if you're on Amazon then go buy a wolf t-shirt and add your comments. Footballers should be giving their books away for free, fucking meffs.

You should read Paul McGrath's book. Fucking hilarious, the piss tank. Awgh, I'm oirish, and I look like the bloke from Fine Young Cannibals, *weeps*. Just like Merson crying. I'm going to watch that on on YT and have a laugh later. WAHAAAAAY, GEEZER. *Weeps*. Fuck off, the lot of yer. Didn't see Elton John bawling his eyes out on live telly when he got off the charlie and booze, fucking manned up, the big queen. Footballers ARE shit, and their books are an extension of their shitness, but with an appendix to more quickly reference key points in their shitness.

By Biggo (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Original Three Wolf Moon Adult T-Shirt (Apparel)

I have not yet purchased this product, as I have several friends who have passed away immediately after adding it to their shopping cart on amazon.

I can say this however, since opening this page to look at the product, the woman in the office next to me had quite a loud and violent orgasm, and the guy in the office to the other side of me transferred all the money in his bank account to me and changed his name to "please show me the way"