You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, always the contrarian.

I for one is just glad to see the back of him. And a little annoyed by the fact that he had the decency to demand us to pay half of his wages to leave, which will always put him in the cunt section of my black book, but anyway I guess that's just modern football.

Code's got a fucking contract?

He had no chance here before he even came because he was never a Hodgson player. Fucking ridiculous from Purslow to make a vanity purchase for a player who was never going to fit the team. Might have made sense if Harry Redknapp was coming in or something. His fitness levels are appalling as well, although he's still got flashes of quality in him.

He's wasted 2 and a half years of his career by chasing the money and that's why he's now at West Ham.

Cole's ability was never in doubt. Unlike some I also do not question his attitude. For some reason it did not work out, and I think that KK takes a share of the blame in not getting more out of him.

Amongst those close to the Club, Steve Clarke's frustration that Cole, a player whom he knew well and had worked successfully with before, was not given a fair crack of the whip, was well known.

Cole's ability was never in doubt. Unlike some I also do not question his attitude. For some reason it did not work out, and I think that KK takes a share of the blame in not getting more out of him.

Amongst those close to the Club, Steve Clarke's frustration that Cole, a player whom he knew well and had worked successfully with before, was not given a fair crack of the whip, was well known.

Ha! You get more ridiculous with each post.

Desperate times.

He had no chance here before he even came because he was never a Hodgson player. Fucking ridiculous from Purslow to make a vanity purchase for a player who was never going to fit the team. Might have made sense if Harry Redknapp was coming in or something. His fitness levels are appalling as well, although he's still got flashes of quality in him.

He's wasted 2 and a half years of his career by chasing the money and that's why he's now at West Ham.

I don't think he has been chasing the money. He took a pay off and also went out to France. He is a good lad and was a great player. Blame Purslow, not him.

Never heard that one before. Seems strange that Clarke didn't move in for him when at WBA seeing as he rated him so highly.

Sorry razor I just skim your posts as they are of no real interest to me.

But I see you ask for stats.

Well Cole scored 3 PL goals in 9 PL starts for this club, and he got 5 goals and 4 assists overall in 23 starts, on top of that all managers we have had have praised his workrate.

Amazing – you are trying to make out that Joe Cole wasn't a disaster and in fact was good? Do you actually watch football or do you just look up the stats on the internet after the game has finished?

By the way why the change of tone from this even-handed PUBLIC reply to your bile-filled PRIVATE messages in which you call me a “bitch”("bitch"??) and a "cunt"?

Not very honest are you?

Anyway, I had a lovely holiday, thanks for asking. I think you need one yourself; calm that troubled mind of yours.