You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Life of Bwian

Bjornebye

On a course last week and part of the first day was the dreaded ' introduce yourself ' and they asked us for our choice of the best film ever. Plumped for this one and enjoyed the blank stares from the great majority who were average aged about 23.

One girl said Twilight and I cant believe I was the only one who pissed myself laughing.

On a course last week and part of the first day was the dreaded ' introduce yourself ' and they asked us for our choice of the best film ever. Plumped for this one and enjoyed the blank stares from the great majority who were average aged about 23.

One girl said Twilight and I cant believe I was the only one who pissed myself laughing.

Me and my mate love this film. Had a half hour conversation in a pub once just to lines from this film to many a blank stare. He lives in Utah now but came over and stayed at mine and my exes for a week last year. We got in pissed one night and put this on. Me and him pissing ourselves to it and my ex said she couldn't find a single funny thing about it. She got called big nose for the next 3 weeks. Just before we broke up funnily enough. Conk face. 

• Upvote 2

Oh and good to see you got released in the end mate. 

I have all there films too. Also have A fish called Wanda which i hold on the same level

Went to the local theatre a month or two back to watch some amateurs doing the Camelot stage show. Was a great night out for £10. Want to go to the west end and see the full show if its still on

• Upvote 1

I have all there films too. Also have A fish called Wanda which i hold on the same level

Went to the local theatre a month or two back to watch some amateurs doing the Camelot stage show. Was a great night out for £10. Want to go to the west end and see the full show if its still on

Spamalot? I was working in London when they did that 11 night in a row stage show or whatever it was. Got offered a ticket by my boss but he was the biggest cunt on the planet and I just knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself. Fucking Richmond living rugby union sort. Irish and all but a fucking utter tit. Knew we would have a few pints before/during/after and that I just can't hold myself back once I've had a drink. I'd have either ended up sacked or banged up. 

Also walked past John Cleese in new york a few years back, broke my heart when he wouldn't even stop for a picture the lairy arl twat. 

• Upvote 1

I like Clockwise as well.

• Upvote 1

Funniest film of all time. Just watching clips after someone refewwed to it on the latest tewwowist thread. In absolute tears.

My favourite comedy film of all time.

Naaaiiilllll 'em up I say! Naaaiiillll some sense into 'em!

• Upvote 1