You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Eastenders

Fowlers God

Grown men watching soaps is just wrong.

I can’t believe how many of them on here watch them! Although I did watch Hollyoaks into my early twenties. Two reasons really. One, there was loads of tidy women. And two, I’d usually watch the omnibus while hungover on a Sunday morning. Then, for some unknown reason, they started phasing out the fit birds and replacing them almost entirely with gay Irish blokes. It was around that time I stopped watching.

I can’t believe how many of them on here watch them! Although I did watch Hollyoaks into my early twenties. Two reasons really. One, there was loads of tidy women. And two, I’d usually watch the omnibus while hungover on a Sunday morning. Then, for some unknown reason, they started phasing out the fit birds and replacing them almost entirely with gay Irish blokes. It was around that time I stopped watching.

Haha! I started typing about Hollyoaks but then deleted it all, thought better of it! Was forced to watch it with my ex, then yep fit birds everywhere so watched it for a bit, later though Sky started phasing out all the terrestial channels from their old Astra sattelite from one that covered Spain to one that focued on the UK only. So we lost all "free" UK channels over here.

Use IPTV now for BBC/Ch4 etc but not caught up on it in ages; have to say I hated that Stephanie Davis character and she is a bad fucking pig prick in real life.

Guest Pistonbroke

Haha! I started typing about Hollyoaks but then deleted it all, thought better of it! Was forced to watch it with my ex, then yep fit birds everywhere so watched it for a bit, later though Sky started phasing out all the terrestial channels from their old Astra sattelite from one that covered Spain to one that focued on the UK only. So we lost all "free" UK channels over here.

Use IPTV now for BBC/Ch4 etc but not caught up on it in ages; have to say I hated that Stephanie Davis character and she is a bad fucking pig prick in real life.

I was lucky as fuck, the new Astra beams for satellite still pass over where I live in Germany, even with a 60cm dish. Those beams are pretty much stable for a further 10 years. Mind you, i still watch most of my UK TV via the internet for nothing as I can then look on here at the same time or do other stuff on the web via my PC. 

• 5 months later...

Coronation Street wasn’t on last night, so I watched Easties, which I hadn’t seen in years. So bad it was funny.

Last time I watched it, Phil Mitchell was on it and it seemed to be filmed in a way that made it look like it was filmed in Hollywood. I would be fearful of catching a life-threatening illness if I tried to watch it again. Can you catch bad eye-aids through watching bad tele?

Is the Danny Dyer 'nonce-hunter' storyline just straight comedy?

It's the funniest thing I've seen on the telly for a good while anyway.

The wife still watches it and I hadn't seen any of it for a while, came in the front room to the scene in the cafe where he was going to 'catch' the guy out, it was fantastic. Think that the guy playing his mate is a comedy actor adds to it.

• Upvote 1

The wife still watches it and I hadn't seen any of it for a while, came in the front room to the scene in the cafe where he was going to 'catch' the guy out, it was fantastic. Think that the guy playing his mate is a comedy actor adds to it.

Ricky Champ. First time I seen him was in Him & Her. He played a slightly similar role in that too but not quite as full on. He also appeared a couple of times in Plebs.