You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just hold an 'open day' next Wednesday or something.

Send out 100 invitations and see who turns up.

We can have tea and biscuits' date=' a DVD, Ayre can get the PowerPoint out and do a little presentation and then we can break into small groups for one to ones and psychometric testing...it would be boss.[/quote']

AtQEJSzCQAEjFGK.jpg

Shit I think I can see Avram Grant there also.

Redknapp drives from Sandbanks just outside Bournemouth to Essex more or less everyday for training because his Missus wont move. Maybe he could fly up though which has left me with an image of him on the tarmac of John Lennon with Kevin Bond in the pilots seat, and Arry in the co-pilots seat leaning out of the window telling the press how 'triffic everything is and that he doesn't talk about other teams players and then taking off.

Redknapp drives from Sandbanks just outside Bournemouth to Essex more or less everyday for training because his Missus wont move. Maybe he could fly up though which has left me with an image of him on the tarmac of John Lennon with Kevin Bond in the pilots seat, and Arry in the co-pilots seat leaning out of the window telling the press how 'triffic everything is and that he doesn't talk about other teams players and then taking off.

Brilliant image. You're right though - he's not about to move here. He's got a very nice life where he is.

The default reaction of our support now is to rubbish any name which is mooted. Most have something to offer.

Redknapp outperformed Kenny by a mile in the League this year, and last. But I don't think that another sextagenarian manager is what we need .

Have to wonder how he's feeling this morning. They made the 4th CL spot only to have it snatched away from him by his beloved nephew, 'Triffic Frank. Did he really send him on his way to Munich with a 'best of luck, lad, go and win it' message?

First the England job is snatched away from him, now this. It's a fair bet it's more than just his face is twitching!