You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

sad,sad day...

boomer39

after 15/4/89, this has to my/our saddest day.. for god's sake,12 months as manager... l/cup winners, back in europe, 2nd in fa cup... SACKED...

ok, only finished 8th.. but with 5 new players, what did fsg expect? to do a treble, AGAIN? ... rome wasnt built in a day... will the NEW boss only have 12 months to finish in the "TOP" 4???

I did not want rafa to go, he gave us 4 out of 5 very good seasons... but the "boys" upstairs knew better!! wroy came in and did a great job........err

so kenny was asked, and accepted... the rest is 12/18 months history.

when joe blogs takes over, what can we expect? i honestly do NOT know...

the same as the new ground affair!!!!

i really am in despair about OUR club.. the club i have supported for 55 years.

but having said that football in general has gone the same way...

right...end of.. good night all,

and "YNWA"........................................."YNWA"...

THANK YOU KENNY, GOD BLESS YOU...

I think they only ever saw kenny as a safe pair of hands after the hodgson debarcle he was to old in there eyes to deliver long term what they wanted for the business that they had just bought into if they get the right man it will be the best thing for this club for years to come get it wrong and we will all be fucked its a big gamble by them to have taken and you can view it two ways they have balls are strong leaders and will bring success to this club year on year or they dont know there arse from there elbow and could fuck up a new fanny time will tell