You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't go gold just for the sake of a bigger cock, zek.

Don't people want me for my great personality?

I've been watching you for a while Skaro, I was saying the other day you were gold material, you have my approval. The boys over there have saved you a seat at the hold 'em table and lit you a Davidoff, don't keep them waiting.

I've been watching you for a while Skaro, I was saying the other day you were gold material, you have my approval. The boys over there have saved you a seat at the hold 'em table and lit you a Davidoff, don't keep them waiting.

Throw in a glass of quality Red French piss and I might just be in, chaps.

It shows most of the time!

I've seen tramps juiced up on supermarket smack make more salient points, this is not aimed at you fret not, while we drink an aged Cognac, in a warm bulb, and converse!

Fucksake it cost 7p per day to support the site, 7p!!!!!!

Oh no you didn't.

I'll be signing up in January, when I get back from holiday.

It shows most of the time!

I've seen tramps juiced up on supermarket smack make more salient points, this is not aimed at you fret not, while we drink an aged Cognac, in a warm bulb, and converse!

Fucksake it cost 7p per day to support the site, 7p!!!!!!

It's not the money, Bruce. It's the deemed worthiness for insecure lads of Eastern European extraction like myself.

Ok? So how does one pay from Australia?

PS. Given that I'm old enough to be skeptical about giving credit card details out over the net,

It's not the money, Bruce. It's the deemed worthiness for insecure lads of Eastern European extraction like myself.

Cricket fan, Skaro? Got up early this morning to watch. Shambolic. No wonder that Pattinson is cleaning up. NZ cricket team is a step or two down from Shield cricket. Not that he has played much cricket there either.

Sorry for hijacking thread.

PS. Given that I'm old enough to be skeptical about giving credit card details out over the net,

Paypal.

Safe as houses.

I didn't wake up this morning thinking I'd become TLW's cheerleader.

Cricket fan, Skaro? Got up early this morning to watch. Shambolic. No wonder that Pattinson is cleaning up. NZ cricket team is a step or two down from Shield cricket. Not that he has played much cricket there either.

I am.

Proudly from Tassie though. To reverse the old gag, proof that New Zealanders can swim.

His name's peterson you tool, I'm a big Cricket fan also, used to have an Ian bothall signed Cricket stick.

I'll buy it for myself for Christmas.

And your self respect.

Do the right thing.....And the rest of you freeloaders, you know who you are

I'll rep you for it...if someone will tell me how much rep I can give out at a time

Oh no you didn't.

I'll be signing up in January, when I get back from holiday.

I've repped both you fuckers in anticipation of you becoming gold. Don't make me regret it by reneging.

It smacks of classist elitism to me

Behave yourself..Smacks of making excuses for not dipping your hand in your pocket to contribute towards the running of a site of which you have been a member for some time....

Its up to you what you whether you take up the additional benefits of membership