You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Miley Cyrus

Chippy

Couldn't give a rat's shit about any of it tbh. Just find the invective a little OTT against a young woman finding her way in the world.

Finding her way in the world? She was born a millionaire and was always going to live a life without need. She is a fucking ugly smack-rat.

• Upvote 6

Anyone here who reckons he wouldn't bang her is a poor liar.

Yeah alright Captain Obvious. Theres loads of that goes on here though. "Urghh, I wouldn't touch that". Yeah, righty ho then. I sometimes wonder if I've accidentally stumbled onto the most handsomest forum in the whole world here.

Celebs. We're never going to knob them, so we'll just have a bit of fun saying they're uggers instead. Its all good.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Have really got to wonder whether or not Strontium is just on a constant fucking wind up.

He looks at most topics and just takes the opposite stance to the majority, it gains reaction which is what the sad fucker craves. 

Just a young, successful woman enjoying herself and living life on her terms and not giving a shit what the male-dominated media think. A lot of men seem threatened by that for some reason.

She certainly is striking a blow for feminism!!  Emily Pankurst's natural successor, I'd say.

Sticking her tongue out and rubbing up and down a man's leg indicates a real power shift.  Her aping of male "up for it" gesticulations is another crushing blow to androcentricism.

Couldn't give a rat's shit about any of it tbh. Just find the invective a little OTT against a young woman finding her way in the world.

Can't ...... even...... no.

• Upvote 5