You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carra

Where's it set in stone that if you love Rafa, you have to hate Carragher? People need to get a fucking grip of themselves. It's Liverpool Football Club, not Rafa Benitez Football Club or Jamie Carragher Football Club and both men have made an outstanding contribution to the club and rightly deserve their status as legends. All of this taking sides lark does my swede in and it's just childish. Exactly the type of thing you'd expect from kids in a school playground.

I have no idea what the relationship is like between Benitez and Carragher, but to be honest, I couldn't give a shite. It might shock some of the gimps on here, but not everybody who works together at a football club likes each other. It's just human nature. Like I said, I have no idea what their relationship is like, but if you were going to press me on it, I'd say there's a lot of professional respect there, but that's about it. Certainly not Emlyn Hughes- Tommy Smith levels of animosity, but definitely not Houllier- Gerrard style bosom buddies either.

And really, get a grip. It was a fucking joke. Not a particularly funny one, but a joke nonetheless. When he said it, my first thought was that there'll be a few heads exploding on here tonight.

Guest the boy

His appearance reminded me of the £90k he'll take from the club each week this season as he sits on the bench or, worse, disrupts the defence and our attempts at a pressing game high up the pitch. How depressing. The epitome of our current standing: £4.5 million a year on a 52-point calibre player. Or worse.

Mild amusement will be taken, though, when he falls on his face as a manager.

Edited by the boy

His appearance reminded me of the £90k he'll take from the club each week this season as he sits on the bench or, worse, disrupts the defence and our attempts at a pressing game high up the pitch. How depressing. The epitome of our current standing: £4.5 million a year on a 52-point calibre player. Or worse.

Embarrasing.

are you fucking kidding me???? suggest you close your account down you bad fucking meff.

jesus h christ.

Carra was 32 the season Rafa left - so to suggest his decline is down to Benitez leaving is absurd beyond belief. Only a moron could come up with such bollocks

He still managed to get a lucrative two-year contract extension coincidently soon after Rafa left, so if he was good enough to get that contract.

We really do have some bad bellends following us.

His comment was barely worth a mention never mind all of the faux outrage that's being spouted. Some people are just looking for any excuse to have a go at Carra because they want to convince everyone that he's the big bad guy despite him being a great player for this club.

Fucking knobheads.

I heard it on TV and thought nothing of it. It was clearly a joke, but would have been more appropriate if no one had heard it. Arguments to say it was disrespectful and arguments to say it was a joke and no over reaction needed. My view, why waste energy on it, not worth the emotion.

I like Rafa, always have, but I'm at the point now where I wish he'd never come to us. Every single fucking thread seems to end up being a massive cuntfest about Benitez and I'm sick to death of it. Not only on the site though, every supporter seems obsessed with arguing over Rafa Benitez.

Fuck off, you're all a gang of cunts and I hope you all get AIDS.

Post of the week. Som Rep this guy.

Did you just smash your face into the keyboard? A whole load of nonsense has just appeared as an excuse for a post.

head-keyboard.gif

God Almighty. Please go away.

I like Rafa, always have, but I'm at the point now where I wish he'd never come to us. Every single fucking thread seems to end up being a massive cuntfest about Benitez and I'm sick to death of it. Not only on the site though, every supporter seems obsessed with arguing over Rafa Benitez.

Fuck off, you're all a gang of cunts and I hope you all get AIDS.

I've just emailed this to my IT department. irrational abuse. my favourite monday morning pastime.

I've just emailed this to my IT department. irrational abuse. my favourite monday morning pastime.

Carra and Benitez in the same thread is guaranteed to be a car-crash.

The Benitez fanatics seem to hate Carra because of....oh who cares why?

The Anti-Benitez fanatics probably like him because of the above.

And some loons hate both, so can't help but go nuclear.

I feel a bit left out. I like both of them. I don't deny that they are very far from perfect, but I don't let that cloud my overall respect for them.

Boring, I know.