You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you like your gingers mate but shes not a very nice looking one at all.

She's not the finest exponent of the sub-species, but she'd definitely get to feel the full force of the 'Spanner Hammer' (That's my internetz personas name for his cock if you questioning it's meaning).

She looks like a sink estate slag and would probably get that pissed on a night out she'd let you do anything to her, not remember how sexually demeaning you were to her the night previous and then cook you a smart price bacon sandwich, on warbies toasty, before asking if you'd had a 'check' recently?

She came to a party at mine in Runcorn once years ago, used to be in a band with the little sister of one of my mums mates. I was only 13-14 but I can vaguely remember her being fucking slaughtered and falling over while trying to dance. I didn't stay long, I was staying at a mates where we were safe to get pissed ourselves without parents around. My mate went to school with her, bad slag apparently.

She came to a party at mine in Runcorn once years ago, used to be in a band with the little sister of one of my mums mates. I was only 13-14 but I can vaguely remember her being fucking slaughtered and falling over while trying to dance. I didn't stay long, I was staying at a mates where we were safe to get pissed ourselves without parents around. My mate went to school with her, bad slag apparently.

Surely that's an oxymoron?!

Interesting quote there, from the last bint.

So she gets off having some gimp tossing himself off in a corner then chucking his man fat over her arse ?

I am getting that right aren't I ??

I read it like that too Carvalho. And i won't be persuaded by anyone that it's anything but that.

I want to see what Tara Reid's tits looked like when she did the first American Pie and hadn't ruined her body. Why the fuck did she have to do that?

Oh and Charisma Carpenter. Beautiful woman, but that's one shit boob job. They look like someone stuffed them with two halves of an orange.

• 2 weeks later...