You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've spewed my twitter. It's a fucking vile place. Absolutlely fucking vile.

I do have another one solely for a project I have been trying to get my arse into gear for for years, and the difference in timelines and news is astounding. So if you see some werido under the twitter name @1621records, it's me.

Plus, it rbought me back home to you gaggle of cunts. Twitter makes you lot look like St John's Ambulance.

I've had twitter accounts right back from 2012. I usually post loads, get sick of the thing then delete it though. So for most of a decade I've had accounts raging on about governments, corporations, media, twitter itself, probably more conspiracy-type shit than I could ever remember, and all other types of stuff but never had a single problem with an account.

Then I made a gaming account about a year ago to get away from all of the other shit and made a point to never mention anything other than gaming. I managed it too but somehow that account ended up being flagged for "suspicious activity" repeatedly, the people I'd follow would go down to 0 each time it happened and my account would be restricted, and it happened that regularly that I just fucked the place off. Loads of other people have the same problems too (if you type "temporarily restricted" in the twitter search bar you'll see a load of them) but I've never seen anyone get twitter to even take notice of it so nothing usually gets done I don't think. The site for a lot of those users is simply broken and I think it just shows how much they don't really give a fuck about how the site fails so many people.

It's mad though to think how insane some of my rants on there must have been over most of the last decade but the completely innocent gaming account that wasn't even used regularly ended up being too much for the site to handle. Fuck that place.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Right they wont overturn my ban for having a pop at Donald Trump jar so I've started my 17th of the last 18 months

@Patrick30430147

Followed you there. Best of luck with this one. 

Follow this doll, mate.  Unreal. 

@lildedjanet 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
9 minutes ago, Champ said:

Has anyone else’s timeline started jumping in the last few days? 
It’s doing my nut

There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to any of it. I see likes and retweets by some people I follow, and replies to their tweets, but I don't even see tweets from other people I follow.

Try switching your timeline to chronological order, if you don’t like that switch it back and it sometimes starts working better once you’ve used it for a bit. Just click the icon in the top right corner on the app. 

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/3/6/21167920/twitter-chronological-feed-how-to-ios-android-app-timeline

• Upvote 2