You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Faith and Religion

VladimirIlyich

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

You sound like a top, top bloke.

You’d think he wouldn’t want to engage with me.  But, if you search my name posted by NV there’s 6 fucking pages.  6 pages. 

Edit: that’s only this incarnation though. Maybe there’s more before one of his flounces. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

NV. The cowards coward. No chance he acts even 1% like this in real life because he would absolutely get his head put through the pavement. Condescending cunt. 

have a nice religious Sunday gents. Buddah was a fat cunt 

Then let’s get together you gobby cunt? Put my head through the pavement yourself. 

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Then let’s get together you gobby cunt? Put my head through the pavement yourself. 

I am more than happy to do this. Be nice to see if that mouth runs the same in real life. 

Someone who goes round pontificating and calling people racist without being able to back it up is the gobby cunt. You are a gobby little cunt.

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You can't receive messages. No surprise there. 

Yep, no surprise because I'm so scared and such a coward. Nothing to do with you being on ignore for months and me forgetting that it also stopped PMs (and now fixed), but it's because I'm such a coward. Yet again, I've been foiled by your brilliance. Inbox open, fingers trembling.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yep, no surprise because I'm so scared and such a coward. Nothing to do with you being on ignore for months and me forgetting that it also stopped PMs (and now fixed), but it's because I'm such a coward. Yet again, I've been foiled by your brilliance. Inbox open, fingers trembling.

Ah I've been on ignore since you accused me of being racist them disappeared like a little girl when I asked for evidence. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Ah I've been on ignore since you accused me of being racist them disappeared like a little girl when I asked for evidence. 

No. I didn't accuse you of being racist, the fact that you sent a load of abuse to me via PM was fucking hilarious. I think you're stupid, not a racist.

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No. I didn't accuse you of being racist, the fact that you sent a load of abuse to me via PM was fucking hilarious. I think you're stupid, not a racist.

Did I? I don't recall that. I may well have but you have form for lying. 

Yes you did by the way. Same as you have done with Rico. Shithouse tactics. 

On 15/05/2020 at 17:08, A Red said:

I know you dont understand why you should back it up and i know you wont. Nothing will persuade you, I get it.  Fair enough, its far more important to me right now that i dont offend Skend.

On 15/05/2020 at 17:09, Numero Veinticinco said:

Just a heads up, I stopped reading there.