You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The bile of Steve Kelly & code72 typically lingering over this thread.

What bile is that?

I for one hope Rafa gets a new club as soon as possible and I really dont care much about what club it is either as long as its not Liverpool where he as it stands now never will be manager again.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot the parts about leaving Hodgson no money and a load of shit players, his crocodile tears at the Hillsborough memorial, having the temerity to call out Ferguson, hiding Purslow's copy of Football Manager 2010, failing to spot the Aquilani 'eye thing', pushing Alonso's pregnant missus down the stairs, shoving Jaffa cakes up his bum in front of Carra's kids, buying Montse watches with takings from the till, becoming a mod on RAWK and - worst of all - being a dirty foreigner.

haha jesus I just lost it whilst reading that. I'm in tears laughing.

You forgot the parts about leaving Hodgson no money and a load of shit players, his crocodile tears at the Hillsborough memorial, having the temerity to call out Ferguson, hiding Purslow's copy of Football Manager 2010, failing to spot the Aquilani 'eye thing', pushing Alonso's pregnant missus down the stairs, shoving Jaffa cakes up his bum in front of Carra's kids, buying Montse watches with takings from the till, becoming a mod on RAWK and - worst of all - being a dirty foreigner.

Pure gold - but don't forget about the mess he left the academy in and the money wasted on silver polish to keep ole Big Ears gleaming. Or the transfer fee wasted on the free transfer of Maxi Rodriguez who couldn't score in a barrel of fannies - come back Woy, all is forgiven............

^ I think its still at the rumour stage. Nothing confirmed or signed yet, just interest from PSG.

The bile of Steve Kelly & code72 typically lingering over this thread.

I too wish Rafa the best of luck. Would love to face one of his sides in Europe. Dalglish, Gerrard and Benitez following one after the other out onto the pitch. The calibre of legends that distinguish our club from the others.

You sure its not Mike Kelly?

At least one of those accusations is obviously bollocks.

Rafa hasn't got the required control-freakery levels to mod on Rawk.

But he took bungs, was only here for the money, rubs his hands together, all the good players, like Torres would've left if he stayed(even though Torres said he's the best manager he's had), he hates young Scousers, HE SOLD ADAM HAMILL.

Don't forget "give jobs to his mates".

Can you talk to a club that still has a manager?. I'm sure Rafa went mad over Klinsmann.

Whats wrong with what he said?

Continuing to stick the knife in under the pretence of asking a valid question, that's what. He's already claimed that Rafa has done something so unspeakably evil that the Earth will stop on its axis if it were to ever get out, but never bothers to elaborate. I understand not wanting to publicise claims for fear of being deemed libellous, but constantly implying someone to be a cunt without ever going into why doesn't do him any favours.

Who's to say Antoine Kombouare hasn't got the hump over the recent speculation about his position? His position has been up for speculation ever since PSG were taken over.

I understand both you and Al in particular dislike Rafa. Just leave your opinions out of threads like these instead of antagonising those that still have time for him. If some want to fawn over him, let them. You don't have to read it, much less comment on it.

Behave.

Whats wrong with what he said?

Getting fed up with the same circular arguments started by the same members. His opinion (and yours, for that matter) of Rafael Benitez is not so important to me that I wish to see it crowbarred into practically every thread.

And "Behave"??? The fuck? This atk cunt belittles other posters on here and the MF all the time.

Credit to Rafa there cos as far as biscuits go, a Jaffa cake was defo his best option.

Hob nob or ginger nut and he'd have been in all sorts of trouble.