You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

STOKE CITY (A) Carling Cup

dalglish2rush

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They weŕe showing the game live in telly here in Slovakia so I enjoyed the game with few beers without fighting the fuckin´ streams.

And I really liked it from the firts minute.

Defense was great, Kelly and Agger looked assured at RB and LB, Coates looked shaky first half but upped his game in 2nd half next to Skrtel. He looked much more assured next to Martin and less nervous than playing next to Carra.Skrtel didn´t lost a single battle and made some brilliant tackles.

Midfield played also o.k., Maxi was anonymous as usual but Lucas finally had a good game as did Henderson. Spearing´s engine was awesome.

And the attack? Suarez really is from other Galaxy and Andy worked also hard and hopefully he´ll get few goals finally.

Guest SpiderLucas

An up and down afternoon really, started with getting a photo with Pennant, Delap and Crouch.

Then I had to wait over an hour to pick up my ticket from the ticket office. Finally got into the ground and watched Stoke go in at half time with one of the most undeserved leads you’ll ever see.

That was followed by a great second half which ended with the Luis Suarez show, left the ground got to the car, and I’d lost my phone.

So all in all, a great away day.

An up and down afternoon really, started with getting a photo with Pennant, Delap and Crouch.

Then I had to wait over an hour to pick up my ticket from the ticket office. Finally got into the ground and watched Stoke go in at half time with one of the most undeserved leads you’ll ever see.

That was followed by a great second half which ended with the Luis Suarez show, left the ground got to the car, and I’d lost my phone.

So all in all, a great away day.

Especially for people on your mobile contacts list