You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Batman Arkham City

Anyone else get this delivered today?

Fucking hell just started playing this and in 3d as well.

It's fucking awesome. If you thought Arkham Asylum was superb, wait until you play this. Think we have a game of the year contender.

For anyone who ordered the Joker steelbook from Tesco, it has the Joker and Catwoman DLC.

Tesco are doing the Joker steelbook for £30 if you spend £40 on groceries from tomorrow.

Anyone else get this delivered today?

Fucking hell just started playing this and in 3d as well.

It's fucking awesome. If you thought Arkham Asylum was superb, wait until you play this. Think we have a game of the year contender.

For anyone who ordered the Joker steelbook from Tesco, it has the Joker and Catwoman DLC.

Tesco are doing the Joker steelbook for £30 if you spend £40 on groceries from tomorrow.

Am tempted to get a 3D tv just to experience this game. Currently playing Rage which is quality and will trade it in for 99p at HMV for this after the weekend.

I loved Asylum but City sounds incredible

Yeah I have mine,played a little bit and will get stuck in tomorrow.

I'm slightly worried over how many characters they are trying to fit in.

So far I have seen(Don't read below on a phone,it's in NSFW tags

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Penguin,Bane,Catwoman,Two Face,Harley

Quinn,Calendarman

Mine turned up today as well. Ordered the normal one for £33 of tesco and they sent me the steal box one.

Been playing through it on hard and have had my arse handed too in the fights at first but as I have got more use to it and leveled up I have got better. Just got to the 2nd Catwoman mission and its very good so far.

Got mine early as well, currently 49% through the main story on normal. You lads playing on hard are going to love the button smashing you'll be doing fairly soon...

It's a cracking game with an absolute ton of characters, Penguin does my nut, well, his voice in this does...

One small complaint though. The remote control batarang, what a pain to use!

I'm pretty sure I'll polish the main story off tomorrow, so I may do the side missions on hard afterwards.

Want this so bad but I'm going to wait, hate buying too many games around the same time. bought fifa and have BF3 coming, aswell as UC3 next month so wont get this for awhile unfortunately.

Same for me.

Absoluteley loved Arkham Asylum, but just don't have the cash to get this, so hopefully there'll be some barains to be had on it on the run up to Christmas

Finished the main story on normal. The credits are seemingly never ending!!!

Going to go back through and do the side missions, and then make a start on the Riddler bits. They should keep me going till next Friday and the release of Battlefield 3.

Cannot believe people have nearly completed this already, It's been out 3 days.

Is it a short game or have you just played it constantly?

Took me about 10 hours of game time to complete the main story on normal. I avoided all side missions until I had finished the main story.

Some of the side missions are quick, but others take more time and effort, especially the Riddler's mission.

I haven't had a chance to play this much yet (I've only just done the first catwoman part) but thus far I have to say I'm a little disappointed. It just feels very much like a sequel so far - ie they've made everything loads bigger than in Arkham Asylum; more frequent fights, bigger groups of enemies etc - but it's lacking the innovation of the first game. As I say, I've barely scratched the surface, but thus far I'm underwhelmed.