You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs in Football C4 8pm tonight

PestiRed

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Pienaar

When I lived in Speke there was a dealer who lived a few doors down from me. One day I was sat in my spare room overlooking the road and lo and behold Pienaar pulls up in his Mercedes Jeep and goes missing for all of 5 minutes. Upon his return he opens the back door of his jeep and throws something very small inside.

I text a bluenose mate asking him what the fuck would Pienaar be doing in Speke, an the response I got was 'Training ground is only down the road'.

Guest SpiderLucas

Richard Sadlier - Why did this guy retire at 25?

In regards to the programme, I can’t believe I rushed home from 5aside for that shite, at least I managed to see the last 15 minutes of Newcastle and QPRs exhilarating goalless draw.

Just watched this now. Shit document ry. What got me was when he was interviewing the doctor guy in Germany.

Well it's a controversial drug.

Why is it?

Cause... Cause um um it's banned in America and Canada.

Shit house journalism who hadn't even bothered to check out any background info on the subject.

I always heard it was Rodwell that liked the powder

On my phone now but will be back to meg everyone that mentioned Carroll in the thread. FFS lay of the guys back.

00075xsf

In my time as Sherlock Holmes associate I have had the pleasure of documenting some of the most singular mysteries and adventures. The occasions on which holmes fell short in unravelling an enigma were equally singular and occured about as frequently as Torres Chelsea goals.

However one such instance was when i asked holmes how the dispatches documentary on substance abuse, a subject alas which my friend was all to familar with made it to air.

"That man is a bag of cunt" said holmes refering to the shows narator and chief culprit.

And thus disapointingly ended the mystery of channel 4's vanished credibility.

what a let down nothing to write home about,they mentioned 1 liverpool player missed a drugs test yet failed to give us a reason i don't even remember if they said when.i mean did the player hear the drug tester was about and called in sick or sneaked out of melwood,or was it one of the players who's wife has had a baby in recent times and she went into labour and he had to get to the hospital,or was it last season and the player was brad jones and he had to get home to his kid who's seriously ill.

what a let down nothing to write home about,they mentioned 1 liverpool player missed a drugs test yet failed to give us a reason i don't even remember if they said when.i mean did the player hear the drug tester was about and called in sick or sneaked out of melwood,or was it one of the players who's wife has had a baby in recent times and she went into labour and he had to get to the hospital,or was it last season and the player was brad jones and he had to get home to his kid who's seriously ill.

They were surprise testing. Thats why nobody got suspended.

but for said liverpool player to miss test he must have been picked in the 1st place, they don't test the whole squad.

It's not the most effective system but probably the only way to do surprise testing. They choose 3 or 4 players but don't tell the club who they want or even when they are coming. So when they turn up unannounced at the training ground, sometimes a player or two just happens to be elsewhere so the test is regarded as abandoned. Nothing suspicious & 240 tests abandoned in the last few years without anyone really caring. The programme was just looking for a way to crow bar the names of a few big clubs in

• 1 month later...