You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Betting 2011/2012

Wor Horse

Thought this might be a good thread for the season so people can share tips and call people that win jammy cunts.

Done this accumulator for the start of the football league tomorrow:

Brighton @ 10/11

Southampton @ 5/4

Stevenage @ 5/4

AFC Wimbledon @ 6/4

Colchester @ 7/2

£4 on at 113ish/1 I think it is.

Also done a goals galore with about 10 matches in it, won't win so no point posting it.

And done this for the Hull vs Blackpool match tonight:

Hull v Blackpool — First Goal Scorecast Joe Dudgeon / Hull 3-1 @ 400/1 – £1.00

Hull v Blackpool — Anytime Goal Wincast Hull / Tom Cairney @ 17/2 – £2.00

Nice.

My strategy for this season is going to be larger stakes, smaller odds. No more than trebles. No silly 5 or 6 team accumulators. I had enough last season of always being let down by one team in a 4 or 5 team accumulator.

To start the season off, I'm going £30 on a double of Burnley (19/20) and Huddersfield (4/7). Will shop around to see if I can get better odds though, this is what it is on Hills.

Also, 14's on PSG to win the Europa League looks decent.

My mate said he saw one that I'm thinking of putting a tenner on. 25/1 for Paolo Di Canio to be sent to the stands more than once this season as Swindon manager. Worth a cheeky little punt that one, I reckon.

Unfortunately, he failed to mention which bookies that was with, so I'll have to bell him tomorrow on it.

The trick is to stop backing the team to win the match the odds are always waited in the bookies favour try to look at the other markets such as the corner market for instant the odds tend to be much better as a team can win the corner market and win draw or lose the game but you still collect unlike the match result

Charity Shield

4 of the last 5 United wins have come via pens in this match

3 of the last 4 Charity shield games have gone to pens

Both City and United are 5/1 to win on Pens Pays your money you takes your choice

Another stat that pays to take good note of is the 4 winners of this game have gone on to take the Prem Title if you are wondering which team to back to win the Prem just back the winners of this match and on Monday back them to win the Prem

All 9 of the last 9 meetings between these two clubs have gone over 10.5 corners 11,15,12,17,14,13,11,and 13

BET365 over 10.5 corners 9/10

7 of the last 9 matches have gone under 45 booking points BET 365 under 45 Booking points 4/6

In the Goal scorer market Both Rooney and Tevez have scored 4 goals in the last 9 games a peice Rooney is 6/1 in the first goal scorer market and 11/8 to score anytime in the game

My bets bets would be

Over 10.5 Corners 9/10

Match to be a draw 9/4

City on Pens 5/1

Under 4.5 Booking Points 4/6

Rooney Anytime scorer 11/8

There must be something here in that lot for yer

A couple of my post on bets from the members forum

Thoughts on PSG for the Europa league 12/1

Also to win the league without the "big 6"

Sunderland 6/1

Stoke 12/1

Bolton 14/1

I like them three

If anyone is interested in Suarez for PFA player of the year he is 20/1

He doesn't have odds for top of the assists table(Downing is 25/1)

You can also get 16/1 for us the be top goal scorers

10/1 for Carroll to be the top English scorer

My mate said he saw one that I'm thinking of putting a tenner on. 25/1 for Paolo Di Canio to be sent to the stands more than once this season as Swindon manager. Worth a cheeky little punt that one, I reckon.

Unfortunately, he failed to mention which bookies that was with, so I'll have to bell him tomorrow on it.

Well he's just been sent to the stands in his first game - only need one more for the rest of the season. Cracking bet that one.

EDIT: My mistake, it was actually Poyet who was sent to the stands.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

In running.....its the only way in my opinion,Manks went 5's yesterday at 0-1...didn't check 0-2 as thought there was no way back....but even at 5's was value as the goal was well against the run of play..

Good bet that has stood out? Palace to go down...5's in think

The trick is to stop backing the team to win the match the odds are always waited in the bookies favour try to look at the other markets such as the corner market for instant the odds tend to be much better as a team can win the corner market and win draw or lose the game but you still collect unlike the match result

Charity Shield

4 of the last 5 United wins have come via pens in this match

3 of the last 4 Charity shield games have gone to pens

Both City and United are 5/1 to win on Pens Pays your money you takes your choice

Another stat that pays to take good note of is the 4 winners of this game have gone on to take the Prem Title if you are wondering which team to back to win the Prem just back the winners of this match and on Monday back them to win the Prem

All 9 of the last 9 meetings between these two clubs have gone over 10.5 corners 11,15,12,17,14,13,11,and 13

BET365 over 10.5 corners 9/10

7 of the last 9 matches have gone under 45 booking points BET 365 under 45 Booking points 4/6

In the Goal scorer market Both Rooney and Tevez have scored 4 goals in the last 9 games a peice Rooney is 6/1 in the first goal scorer market and 11/8 to score anytime in the game

My bets bets would be

Over 10.5 Corners 9/10

Match to be a draw 9/4

City on Pens 5/1

Under 4.5 Booking Points 4/6

Rooney Anytime scorer 11/8

There must be something here in that lot for yer

I followed your corner bet and draw.

Nice writeup and thanks.