You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 17/04/2024 at 20:06, razor said:

Parp.jpg

Prescience - I called this on Wednesday...

29 minutes ago, razor said:

Prescience - I called this on Wednesday...

Who would have thought a old man that drinks 12 cans of coke and eats Mcdonalds multiple times a day would have smelly farts

Still winning:

An Arizona grand jury has indicted former President Donald Trump's ‘s chief of staff Mark Meadows, lawyer Rudy Giuliani and 16 others for their roles in an attempt to overturn Trump’s loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The indictment released Wednesday names 11 Republicans who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring that Trump won Arizona in 2020. They include the former state party chair, a 2022 U.S. Senate candidate and two sitting state lawmakers, who are charged with nine counts each of conspiracy, fraud and forgery.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

He's fucking mad.

20240426_191854.jpg

He's not just mad, he's a maniac and the thought of him in the Whitehouse again in the current state of world affairs scares the shit out of me.

It's a very rare thing for me to wish ill on anyone but I hope that cunt rages himself into a massive stroke and pronto.

• Upvote 3

Disgusting how the Deep State are trying to silence this all-American hero. The truth will out, if not through The Donald, then I'm sure Eric or Ivanka will carry on bearing the torch of liberty for not just the US, but the world as a whole.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

He appears to have misunderstood what Gag order means.

r/pics - Trump heading into the courtroom today

That or he was about to shart so took a deep breath. 

• Upvote 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/news/2024/05/03/trump-im-not-sleeping-during-trial-just-resting-my-eyes/

Donald Trump has hit back at claims he has been falling asleep during his hush money trial, insisting he has simply been closing his “beautiful blue eyes” while listening.

There has been fevered speculation since the trial began last month as to whether the former president has been nodding off in the Manhattan courtroom.

“Contrary to the fake news media, I don’t fall asleep during the crooked DA’s witch hunt, especially not today”, he wrote on Truth Social on Thursday.

“I simply close my beautiful blue eyes, sometimes, listen intently, and take it all in”.

On Thursday Mr Trump – who famously dubbed Joe Biden “sleepy Joe” – repeatedly sat slumped back in his chair with his eyes firmly shut, occasionally moving his headnomin or shifting in his seat.

It has been a common stance adopted by the Republican nominee throughout the New York hearing.

Mr Trump has appeared notably more engaged – muttering to his lawyers or turning to face the witness – when his lawyers have been cross-examining, or when footage or audio is being played.

On April 15, the first day of jury selection, the New York Times claimed that Mr Trump fell asleep during the first few hours of the trial. 

He was reportedly seen closing his eyes with his head drooping down and his mouth hanging open before he jolted awake.

Mr Trump, who is required to attend the criminal trial, frequently taunts his political rival, Mr Biden, accusing him of snoozing.

On Wednesday he wrote on Truth Social: “Where’s sleepy Joe? He’s sleeping, that’s where!”

Democrats have used Mr Trump’s apparent drowsiness to attack the former president.

“If Trump is too old and weak to stay awake at his own criminal trial, what do you think will happen in the Situation Room?” Dan Pfeiffer, former senior adviser to Barack Obama, previously said.

“Trump is defeated, he’s obviously sleeping, he’s tired, and low energy … he’s sleepy Donald Trump”, Democrat congressman Robert Garcia said.

He added: “While at the same time we have Biden, actually leading the country, doing the right thing.”