You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Sadly the minute they got in a half decent manager they were likely to survive and look how close it was - literally a goal really....

I never thought they'd go once Dyche came in as others so poor, but it isn't at all silly to think they may have being they went to last kick of season with thrle concession of a goal meaning they were down.

If DeTory had been bin bagged a touch later i am convinced they would be a championship club this evening.

Saldy i feel about 10th or so will be where they land next season...could be anywhere from there to say 15th as so much of a muchness amongst sides down there, but they won't be in bother IMO. Palace sort of level from this season i think.

Said it before,if lampard had been given a few more games (as it turned out just 1 more game)they would have been gone.

That's how close it was.

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah it is an absolute joke.

Enabled by the PL though - who because they are all about the brand allowed it and as said enabled it.

It stuns me - really stuns me, that it isn't widely questioned.

You wonder why they even pretend it exists. In the Championship where teams struggle to stay afloat financially it is ruthlessly enforced and clubs end up getting relegated losing even more money.

3 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Who is going to question it? Everyone who could is involved in the gravy train. 

Sports journalists who love City, even relegated teams know the brand is all important.

Burnley relegated, but back up. They would be getting hung out if they had stood up.

Aye.

Shitshow.

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

You wonder why they even pretend it exists. In the Championship where teams struggle to stay afloat financially it is ruthlessly enforced and clubs end up getting relegated losing even more money.

Yeah..sadly the greed has become all consuming and all integrity lost when it comes to protecting the gravy train.

Just now, Special K said:

Probably because for a short time today, they actually were going to go down. A wonder goal from nothing saved them. Nothing more

This is the 3rd time now.

They are unflusheable. 

The only way they are going is the extremely unlikely event of a huge points deduction. 

32 minutes ago, an tha said:

The absolute state of what is coming up too.

Sheffield Utd and Luton are absolute dogshite.

29 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This absolutely 2 of the 3 places taken already 

I'm pretty sure we said that about the three who came up last season and all three finished above Everton.

Never forget - Everton are fucking shit and they're not getting any better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I am assuming they will have no money to spend and will also lose any assets they have to pass FFP next season, so despite thinking the cunts will never flush I am certainly hoping they will be worse next season. Also statistically they can't keep winning 1 0 scoring wonder goals.

I think that Onana wants to leave but no one will pay £60m for him. He's just a fairly mobile big midfielder with no real special talent. 

I think they have about 5 players out of contract and DCL is becoming more and more unreliable with his injury record.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

I think that Onana wants to leave but no one will pay £60m for him. He's just a fairly mobile big midfielder with no real special talent. 

I think they have about 5 players out of contract and DCL is becoming more and more unreliable with his injury record.

They won't be able to sign anyone better that the shower of turds they already have, because they're skint, they're shit, they're toxic and they still have charges hanging over their heads.

Last season, they survived with a game to spare.  This season, it went to the last minute.  Next season...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

This is the 3rd time now.

They are unflusheable. 

The only way they are going is the extremely unlikely event of a huge points deduction. 

They are in a mess financially so unless they either get sold or get extra investment they will relatively stay at the same level. Its just that next season the 3 promoted teams are shite and have no cash. 

They still need Champions League money to pay for the stadium yet they haven't qualified for Europe now for 6 years. No one decent will want to play for them. 

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They won't be able to sign anyone better that the shower of turds they already have, because they're skint, they're shit, they're toxic and they still have charges hanging over their heads.

Last season, they survived with a game to spare.  This season, it went to the last minute.  Next season...

Yes. Literally no one will want to play for them. Their fans are fucking lunatics who live in some bizarre alternative reality. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Cunts

Three wonder/flukes have gotten them an additional 6 points in the last two months. Cunts

They will never flush

I'm not arsed about how they jammed their wins, I'm more pissed off with the absolute ineptitude of Leicester and Leeds. It's incredible how Leicester haven't put up a fight in some games. Leeds have been so bad, but at least theirs is a large part down to lack of quality. Leicester have loads of decent players and shouldn't be anywhere near the bottom 3. 

17 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I am assuming they will have no money to spend and will also lose any assets they have to pass FFP next season, so despite thinking the cunts will never flush I am certainly hoping they will be worse next season. Also statistically they can't keep winning 1 0 scoring wonder goals.

Who knows what shenanigans they'll be able to pull with this fund investment they've got coming along. 

25 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm pretty sure we said that about the three who came up last season and all three finished above Everton.

Never forget - Everton are fucking shit and they're not getting any better.

Do you think they will stay up next season Mal without a points deduction obviously? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jhinge Machha said:

even if the game went on for 30 mins more, bournemouth wouldnt have scored. they looked toothless

Probably..that was hard to judge from my 4 mins and 13 seconds! I never expected them to score, they just wanted to get in and out in one piece. The only hope was Everton not scoring or giving a goal away. 

However, according to the Telegraph, the Premier League cannot intervene while the investigation is going on. Relegated Southampton and the three clubs fighting for survival alongside Everton feel that the decision behind whether the Toffees should get a possible points deduction should be decided urgently - and before the end of the season.

fa53ef88-b8fe-4e81-ad08-98a8a6ed8170_text.gif

One goal. I hate to say it but the mouthy twat Pickford  was the difference between them going over the season. Best case scenario is a firesale of a few players and a transfer ban.  Still don't understand how they have gotten away with Usamonv owning them and managers saying he is in charge, Panama papers etc.