You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

More of a setup episode and character defining episode. The King Slayers monologue was great, I love hearing the background stories to events from the past that have been referenced numerous times. The god of light stuff intrigues me.

There are just too many stories I want to see more of, next season every episode should be movie length and there should be 20 episodes. I can't get enough.

Just catching up and watched Episode 4.

A question that has sprung to mind after the episode is this - given the option' date=' which would be your threesome of choice?

Margery and Sansa?

Daenerys and Missandei?

[/quote']

I would have Rose Leslie given the option but as she isn't an option I think I would go for option 4.

After about six months of it sat on our tele box I finally checked out the first season. Christ, why did I wait so long. It's great.

Gonna have to go out and buy season 2 on DVD, finished 1 this morning. Reading things on here it sounds like it gets even better so I can't wait to continue.

Great show.

Excellent first season, I decided to read the books on the strength of it. The first two are fantastic, the rest just seem to move the story along without actually going anywhere. It's shuffled along for so long I just can't see how the next book can bring it to a conclusion.

Excellent first season, I decided to read the books on the strength of it. The first two are fantastic, the rest just seem to move the story along without actually going anywhere. It's shuffled along for so long I just can't see how the next book can bring it to a conclusion.

There are two more books.

Why did that guy free Theon, help him escape, and then tie him up and start torturing him again?

The only thing I can think of is that while escaping Theon starting blabbing about wrong decisions he made, though I didnt feel he revealed anything there that wasn't already known.

Psychological innit?

Yeah potentially, but in the process of the fake escape he was helping him with, he also killed three other men?

Surely it's more than to just fuck with his head?

I think Theon needs to get out of there. If he's tied up the whole season thats gay, he was a good character.

Psychological innit?

Yep. Just taking him apart piece by piece and he deserves it.

Really can't stand Little Finger. He was a scumbag in The Wire and he's a scumbag in this as well. I thought his "business partner" was well fit. Ok ok, I fancied the knickers off her!