You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton. How would you have them?

Laburnum

Number three. I like Everton to have a good team, but not as good as ours. When they are hopeless the bitterness and bile wins the day. Unfortunately they've been hopeless for a long time and look what's happened to relations off the pitch.

Nope, a good Everton team is fine with me. So long as we're better.

Option 1 every time. I fucking well hate the cunts. All this "but I`d miss the derby" bollocks is a load of shite.Man U is the derby anyway,( that always winds the dickheads up). All we get at the derby is them horrible bastards banging on about Heysel and Hillsborough and calling us all the cunts under the sun just because they are fucking shite. If them twats ceased to exist it would be fucking great. A gang of fucking biffs, thats all they are and I for one wouldn`t miss them for a fucking second.....the gang of fucking cunts.

aslong as we a)finish above them in the league b)beat them everytime we play them c)progress further in every cup comp, then im not arse what happens to them they are just insignificant thats how much i hate them,i can't even bring myself to worry what happens to them if they went bust then oh well shit happens.

Number three. I like Everton to have a good team, but not as good as ours. When they are hopeless the bitterness and bile wins the day. Unfortunately they've been hopeless for a long time and look what's happened to relations off the pitch.

Nope, a good Everton team is fine with me. So long as we're better.

This.

I must be mellowing as I would gladly take Everton being the number 2 team in the country - if we were number 1 again like a part of the 80s we were the best sides in England and probably Europe.

If we were competing aganst them for trophies again year in year out it may reduce some of the inferiority complex that they have where we are concerned.

I don't really hate any club at the moment if I am honest. If the ownership of Gillett and Hicks has taught me anything it is that I am not going to take us for granted worrying about what other clubs are doing or have done and just concentrate on us and the things we do and any success that may hopefully come our way I want to enjoy for us and us alone.

I used to literally despise Everton, especially in light of growing up in the shadows of Goodison but I just feel total apathy nowadays. Weird.

Number 2 for me. Would be fucking priceless seeing them going to the likes of chesterfield/grimsby et al.

If not then number 1. The hateful cunts boil my blood. Can't talk football with them, even my blue mates. The bile they all spew just ends up in me wanting to fucking spark 'em.

I don't really hate any club at the moment if I am honest. If the ownership of Gillett and Hicks has taught me anything it is that I am not going to take us for granted worrying about what other clubs are doing or have done and just concentrate on us and the things we do and any success that may hopefully come our way I want to enjoy for us and us alone.

Thats another thing, with regards to the cancer and aids situation. When it looked like we might have to go into administration, to have people i've known and loved my whole life laughing in my face about it. Unforgivable. I want those cunts to burn.

How deep does your hatred run?

For me as a Rangers fan on Celtic. Number 3 every time

Celtic and Rangers is tribalistic, sectarian, nasty rivalry. Liverpool against the blueballs is not a rivalry. We're always better than them.

Liverpool v mancs and then you have a valid comparison.

No.3 for me although I'd wish relegation on most of there fans there are decent one's, the derbies would be brilliant if we was both competing for the league and I hate the way the Manchester derby is becoming the glamour derby just because City now have a bit of cash.

Would love them to be a yo-yo team.

Relegation followed by promotion and blind optimism followed by two crushing derby defeats followed by relegation and so on forever.

They could have a dvd of the promotion season too including extended highlights of the gripping 1-1 draw at home to Bournemouth in the last game called Back Where We Were Bourne To Be. We could then mock them about the title 12 months later when they go relegated.

It would be ace.

Edited by Turkish Delight

Thats another thing, with regards to the cancer and aids situation. When it looked like we might have to go into administration, to have people i've known and loved my whole life laughing in my face about it. Unforgivable. I want those cunts to burn.

I used to be of the thought that aslong as they are lower than us I don;t mind them doing well, for mates and that, and thought the derby was great for the city, but probably the same for a few fans now, the treatment some of their fans give to us has turned me completely to think the Evo stick northern league would be too good for them, even while playing in the empty Tesco arena on the outskirts of Kirkby while racially abusing their own players.

This originated when I sat in the family stand in woodison for the derby in Benitez' first season when they won 1-0, and wearing a scarf, as were my dad and his partner, got screamed at throughout the match and verbally abused, whilst on the way home I was slapped in the back and another fat tattooed ugly parasitic vermin rat called me a 'kopite dog' several times, and when I opined with a smile that I wasn;t bothered and the champions league matters more (just after that Olympiacos game ) he attempted to throw a punch at me before being dragged away by his mate, frightening my dad more than me. And that was when they fucking won.

So they can rot with the seats in their main stand, although ceasing to exist would rob us all of much needed relief.